Call 1481 Edinger Ave

Cuisine: American, Californian, Lunch

Citrus Cafe 4.0
April 22, 2010

Great for Breakfast

This is one of my favorite places to grab breakfast. The prices are really good, the food tastes great, and the portions are relatively big. It's really cute inside. I think of it as a less commercial Mimi's Cafe. Check it out!
Citrus Cafe 4.0
November 26, 2009

Citrus Cafe

From the outside you wouldn't guess this place is as good as it is. The prices are good, the service is excellent and their menu has a wide variety of food. My son usually gets a burger and he devours it. Last time I was there I had a…
Citrus Cafe 3.0
December 31, 2007

Citrus Cafe

I went to this cafe for a volleyball banquet. The restaurant was clean and nicely decorated, offering a great dining experience. Their food tasted great and was presented beautifully as well.

$25 Gift Certificate

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
American Takeout Good for groups

From OpenTable:

Citrus Cafe is a bustling neighborhood restaurant in the city of Tustin. The food is American-Californian in spirit, whose simple appearance bellies its depth of flavor. We are committed to using the freshest ingredients and along with our friendly service, we continue to remain a favorite year after year with our loyal customers. The wine list, like the food, focuses on California and changes often as we discover new wines.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Citrus Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Citrus Cafe is located near the cities of Santa Ana and North Tustin.
People found this by searching for: Citrus Restaurant In Santa Ana, Maps On Us Driving Directions To Citrus Cafe In Tustin, Citris K Restaurant In Santa Ana, Citrus Cafe Tustin, Citrus Cafe Tustin Ca, Citrus Cafe Tustin Menu, and Citrus City Cafe.