Citrus City Grille

951-277-2888

2765 Lakeshore Drive ( )

Corona, CA 92883

Description: Citrus City Grille is a Grill, Bar, and Californian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Grill, Happy hour, Bar, Californian, Reservations, American, and Good For Kids
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Citrus City Grille

Reviews for Citrus City Grille

Citrus City Grille

The best happy hour!

Wow, I was so impressed at Citrus City’s happy hour. There weren’t a whole lot of people there but it filled up a little as the night went on. We arrived at 6:00 pm… through 7 pm as people got off work. They had loads of room… maybe 25 seats around the bar, a long seat against the wall which is where we sat since we could all sit together but different tables for the room, some tables for two and a patio that I did not get a chance to check out. Their appetizer selection was huge and a great variety even for happy hour! All dishes were $5 a ranged from a cheeseburger and fries to tacos, calamari, chicken wings, chicken skewers, bruschetta and spring rolls… and that wasn’t all! I was shocked that there was such a variety and that they were decent sized servings. They even have wines, well drinks and several martinis for $5, beers for $3, and call drinks for $6. It was such an amazing menu I have to say that I think this is the best happy hour yet! I am not sure about the set up for the other locations but I am sure the menu is at least the same.Plus they have extended their happy hour to be 3pm to CLOSE!!!!

Filet Tacos

The price is for Happy Hour – not sure how much they cost regularly. They were very flavorful and filling, the chipotle sauce was yummy and the green salsa made them perfect! You get three per serving.

Bruschetta

The price is for Happy Hour – not sure how much they cost regularly. They serve maybe 4 pieces of the toast topped with a great and unusual bruschetta topping… the tomatoes were so sweet that it almost tasted like watermelon to me. Very garlicy but very good.

Spring Rolls

The price is for Happy Hour – not sure how much they cost regularly. These spring rolls were very good, tasty and that was about the best peanut dipping sauce I have had… it had a great bite to it!

March 13, 2009

Treasure in Dos Lagos, Corona!

In our search for the greatest restaurants in Corona, CA, my friend Peter Dills and I found a gem in Dos Lagos--Citrus City Grille! \r \r The friendly smiles from the hostess and staff draw you in to the warm, inviting ambiance. Directly…

Citrus City Grille is located near the cities of Home Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Citrus Grill Corona, Citrus City Grille Corona, Citrus Grill Restaurant Corona, Citrus Grill Ms Dos Logo, Citrus City Grille Menu, Citrus City Grille Corona Menu, Citrus City Grill Menu, and Citrus City Grill Corona.

TAPS Fish House & Brewery
Round Table Pizza
Five Guys
Rumi's Restaurant
Pooja

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Citrus City Grille

Citrus City Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Upscale and upbeat. Always safe and fun for girls night out. Romantic dinner for 2 or major event they are always prepared to make a memorable experience. Just thinking about their food makes my mouth water."
Cons
  •  "I wish the Restaurant were within walking distance."
Comments
  •  "Check out weekday specials."