Call 6645 Midnight Pass Rd
Sarasota, FL 34242

Cuisine: Pizza, Breakfast, Lunch

City Pizza is a Pizza, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Amazing staff cooking an restaurant experience great food I recommend the whole menu "
"Food was awesome and service was grear"
Cons
"Nothing"
Comments
"Baked ziti was supereb"
MikeF1987 photo

MikeF1987

Sarasota, FL
City Pizza 5.0

one of the best STROMBOLI pizza I have ever tasted.

had a Stromboli pizza and after seeing a few bad reviews thought it wouldn’t be that great but gave it a shot and im glad I did. it was some of the best pizza iv had this side of town.

Stromboli Pizza

mouth watering

RickyKsurfr86 photo

RickyKsurfr86

Orlando, FL
City Pizza 5.0

New Renovations And BEER!!

I walked into city Pizza for a slice expecting the old restaurant, upon opening the door I thought i was walking into a new place. The inside was huge. a nice group of fish when you first walk through the door. I ended up ordering a dinner for myself and having a nice chat with the bartender the new choice of beers is outstanding. and the food is some of the best food I have experienced on the key for a fair price. I would recommend this place to any Pizza, Pasta, Fresh Beer lovers its even good for family outing.

baked zitti

The Cook did a amazing job which is what id expect as the cook is one of the chefs from Saga Steakhouse

smitty1 photo

smitty1

Beech Grove, IN
City Pizza 1.0

Don't expect much!!

Delivery took 2 hours; driver was stoned; left without leaving the pizzas and refused to refund our payment. Management was equally uncooperative!

DANNYBOY photo

DANNYBOY

Grand Rapids, MI

CITY PIZZA IS THE BEST ON SIESTA KEY

FAST, FRIENDLY, AND GREAT SERVICE. A WINNING COMBO IN MY OPINION. GREAT PIZZA, NEW YORK STYLE, EXCELLENT DINNERS, AND BREAKFAST TO. WE WILL BE BACK EVERYTIME WE COME TO THE KEY

Pesto Pizza.

THE BEST PESTO PIZZA I HAVE EVER TASTED……

Pizza Breakfast Good for groups

City Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: City Pizza Menu Siesta Key, City Pizza Siesta Key Menu, Best Pizza In Siesta Key Village Fl, City Pizza Siesta Key Fl Menu, City Pizza Siesta Key, City Pizza Siesta Key Florida Menu, City Pizza, Best Pizza In Siesta, and City Pizza Siesta Key Fl.