Classic Cup Cafe On the Plaza

301 W 47th St
Kansas City, MO 64112-1622

Neighborhoods: Country Club Plaza
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Vegetarian

Classic Cup Cafe On the Plaza is a American, Lunch, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

mizzouatheart photo

mizzouatheart

Kansas City, MO
Classic Cup Cafe On the Plaza 4.0

Best People-watching on the Plaza

This longtime institution on the Country Club Plaza offers the best people-watching if you sit in their streetside cafe dining area. They also have a nice, roomier back patio with umbrellas to shade you from the summer sun.

The drinks at this place are fantastic. I love their margaritas, bloody marys and wine selection. We went there for brunch on Father’s Day and were seated right away in the streetside area. My husband ordered a special, the steak and blue salad, a hearty salad with plenty of crisp greens, nice medium rare steak and generous amounts of blue cheese. He did not care for the dried cranberries but I thought they added the perfect sweetness. I ordered the Turkey Hot Brown, two English muffins topped with smoked turkey, thick-sliced bacon and a sharp cheddar cheese sauce with seasonal vegetables. I chose this dish because I wanted something to share with our toddler son and I thought he would eat it as well, and he did. I was really impressed with the bacon and the sauce tasted great, not like cheese wiz as I feared.

I will forever love this restaurant because years ago when I was there for a networking breakfast, I found out I left my credit/debits cards at home and had no cash. The server let me go home and call them with the card number.

Classic Cup Cafe On the Plaza 5.0

everything that is classic about food and kansas city. gr...

everything that is classic about food and kansas city. great people watching and good food.

American Takeout Good for groups

From OpenTable:

The Country Club Plaza is the place to see and be seen in K.C., and this European cafe.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Classic Cup Cafe On the Plaza  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/01/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
Classic Cup Cafe On the Plaza is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Streetside Cafe Kansas City, Classic Cup Menu, Teds Restaurant Independence, Mo, Classic Cup Sidewalk Cafe Menu, Kansas City Plaza Restaurants Within Mission, Ks, Classic Cup Sidewalk Cafe, Libfery Ststion Restaurants, Rivermarket Restaurants Kansas City, and Kansas City River Market.