Call 301 W 47th St
Kansas City, MO 64112-1622
Neighborhoods: Country Club Plaza

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Vegetarian

Classic Cup Cafe On the Plaza is a American, Lunch, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

mizzouatheart photo

mizzouatheart

Kansas City, MO
Classic Cup Cafe On the Plaza 4.0

Best People-watching on the Plaza

This longtime institution on the Country Club Plaza offers the best people-watching if you sit in their streetside cafe dining area. They also have a nice, roomier back patio with umbrellas to shade you from the summer sun.

The drinks at this place are fantastic. I love their margaritas, bloody marys and wine selection. We went there for brunch on Father’s Day and were seated right away in the streetside area. My husband ordered a special, the steak and blue salad, a hearty salad with plenty of crisp greens, nice medium rare steak and generous amounts of blue cheese. He did not care for the dried cranberries but I thought they added the perfect sweetness. I ordered the Turkey Hot Brown, two English muffins topped with smoked turkey, thick-sliced bacon and a sharp cheddar cheese sauce with seasonal vegetables. I chose this dish because I wanted something to share with our toddler son and I thought he would eat it as well, and he did. I was really impressed with the bacon and the sauce tasted great, not like cheese wiz as I feared.

I will forever love this restaurant because years ago when I was there for a networking breakfast, I found out I left my credit/debits cards at home and had no cash. The server let me go home and call them with the card number.

Classic Cup Cafe On the Plaza 5.0

everything that is classic about food and kansas city. gr...

everything that is classic about food and kansas city. great people watching and good food.

March 7, 2013

We came for our Fat Tuesday Pancake Breakfast before giving up lots of Carbs for Lent. It was fabulous. Everybody was super happy with everything we had. Thanks for a great start to the day
February 26, 2013

Great breakfast and better patio. A great spring and fall eatery.
February 13, 2013

This is one of my favorite date restuarants. Every guy I have dated for the last five years has had to pass the "Classic Cup" test. If he can order dessert and coffee that I like, he gets another date ;) Of course, it's pretty easy to do…

American Takeout Good for groups
Tips
  • The back deck allows customers to dine under private umbrellas, while the front sidewalk resembles a Parisian patio.
  • Complement your meal with one of the 40 wines by the glass.

From OpenTable:

The Country Club Plaza is the place to see and be seen in K.C., and this European cafe.

From CityGrid:

The Classic Cup is a European-style food establishment famous for its outdoor dining services, contemporary cuisine and homemade desserts. Its appetizers include tomato bruschetta, crab cakes, steamed mussels and chicken pizzas. The restaurant s dinner entrees include several steak choices with raisin sauce, stuffed salmon and roasted chicken. The restaurant also serves several varieties of wine. Additionally, it serves more than 10 types of handcrafted desserts, including cakes, pies and puddings. The Classic Cup also offers off-site catering services and gift certificates. Its private dining room is available for business meetings, rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions and theme parties, including wine and cooking seminars. The Classic Cup is located in Kansas City, Mo..

• Breakfast

• Meetings

• Receptions

• Restaurants

Classic Cup Cafe On the Plaza  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/01/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
Classic Cup Cafe On the Plaza is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Streetside Cafe Kansas City, Classic Cup Sidewalk Cafe Menu, Crossroads Restaurants Kansas City Missouri, Libfery Ststion Restaurants, Classic Cup Sidewalk Cafe, North Kansas City Eaterys, Chinese Restaurants Near Me Within Raytown, Mo 64133, Cafe Cup, Kansas City Menu, and Classic Cup Menu.