Classic Thai Restaurant

1708 Colorado Blvd ( )

Los Angeles, CA 90041-1338

Neighborhoods: Eagle Rock

View Hours
Description: Classic Thai Restaurant is a Thai, Asian, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Thai, Asian, Good For Kids, Vegan, and Takeout
  • 145 dishes entered by diners at Classic Thai Restaurant
  • 2 users want to eat at Classic Thai Restaurant

Reviews for Classic Thai Restaurant

Classic Thai Restaurant

4.0

Tasty Thai

This is one of those little tiny places on a crowded business street. I passed by many times and wondered if it was any good. So, finally my son and I went here and it was pretty good. We sat outside which has a nice little water fountain and it was beautiful out even though the street is really crowded, somehow you don’t seem to notice all the traffic passing by. Service was very good. We ordered thai iced tea and an appetizer which came very quickly. The waitress even commented on how beautiful my eyes are (they are green) – ok maybe she was trying to get a better tip but it worked!

Orange Chicken

My son loved it, but my son and I thought it tasted like funnel cake – that is probably why he liked it. The portions were huge of chicken and rice. It also comes with a really good soup that is heavy on the garlic (I ate this since I am such a garlic lover)

Shrimp wontons

These were so tasty and fresh. They were served almost immediately.

Panang with Chicken

I love good curry. I asked for medium spicy because I never know how spicy a place considers spicy. I think I could have gone spicier. It was very flavorful though. No fatty pieces of chicken, maybe could have used more zucchini, but not bad. Does not come with rice so you have to order a side… its not alot of rice but honestly it’s just the right amount – maybe 3/4 cups to a cup. There was alot of chicken!

June 23, 2011

Never a letdown

I used to go here all the time and decided to write a review to tide me over until the next time I head out to Eagle Rock. I usually order the sweet-and-sour something or another, and it's the perfect amount of sweet, spicy, and filling.…

July 10, 2010

Good Thai Food

I happened to go to this place since the place I wanted to go to was packed. Turned out it was a good substitute, we ordered the pad thai and some panang, they were both very good. I would go back here again.

Classic Thai Restaurant is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Thai Spirit Eagle Rock, Thai Spirit Menu Eagle Rock, Thai Spirit Eagle Rock Menu, Classic Thai Chicken, Eagle Roc, Classic Thai Restaurant Eagle Rock Ca, Classic Thai In Eagle Rock, Panang Eagle Rock Menu, Classic Thai Eagle Rock, and Classic Thai Eagle Rock Menu.

2fc3649ea8ea0bc436532216ae5461ee