Classic Thai Restaurant

1708 Colorado Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90041-1338

Neighborhoods: Eagle Rock
Cuisine: Thai, Lunch, Vegetarian

Classic Thai Restaurant is a Thai, Lunch, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

sunshyne76 photo

sunshyne76

Corona, CA
Classic Thai Restaurant 4.0

Tasty Thai

This is one of those little tiny places on a crowded business street. I passed by many times and wondered if it was any good. So, finally my son and I went here and it was pretty good. We sat outside which has a nice little water fountain and it was beautiful out even though the street is really crowded, somehow you don’t seem to notice all the traffic passing by. Service was very good. We ordered thai iced tea and an appetizer which came very quickly. The waitress even commented on how beautiful my eyes are (they are green) – ok maybe she was trying to get a better tip but it worked!

Orange Chicken

My son loved it, but my son and I thought it tasted like funnel cake – that is probably why he liked it. The portions were huge of chicken and rice. It also comes with a really good soup that is heavy on the garlic (I ate this since I am such a garlic lover)

Shrimp wontons

These were so tasty and fresh. They were served almost immediately.

Panang with Chicken

I love good curry. I asked for medium spicy because I never know how spicy a place considers spicy. I think I could have gone spicier. It was very flavorful though. No fatty pieces of chicken, maybe could have used more zucchini, but not bad. Does not come with rice so you have to order a side… its not alot of rice but honestly it’s just the right amount – maybe 3/4 cups to a cup. There was alot of chicken!

Thai Dinner Lunch
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Classic Thai Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/29/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 04/10/2015 - A diner from Anaheim, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
Classic Thai Restaurant is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Classic Thai Eagle Rock Menu, Eagle Rock Classic Thai, Panang Eagle Rock Menu, Classic Thai Eagle Rock, Thai Spirit Eagle Rock, Thai Spirit Menu Eagle Rock, and Thai Spirit Eagle Rock Menu.