Call Commerce Drive
Loganville, GA 30052

Cuisine: Cajun, Breakfast, Catering

CLAUDE'S Off the Bayou is a Cajun, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Healthy portions, nice servers not a fancy restaurant but comfortable."
gamorris photo

gamorris

Monroe, GA

Great Cajun & Southern Food

Chicken & Sausage Gumbo was to die for!! And the daily special is large servings of very good southern food – I have had beef tips & rice, and pork roast with mashed potatoes – both come with 2 side dishes and were very good. Great atmosphere, and wonderfully nice people.

Pork Roast

lean pork, great mashed potatoes, lots of gravy, tasty side dishes

Williejo0830 photo

Williejo0830

Minden, LA

Great Food and Service

What a wonderful resturant here in Loganville, GA! The owner and his wife are present and all are attentive. The gumbo is to die for! Love the atmosphere that reflects the Cajun lifestyle as well as the old timey coke trays on the walls. All the food we tried was fresh and well prepared. Highly recommend this out of the way jewel!!

Gumb

Excellent gumbo.

beach106 photo

beach106

Loganville, GA

Disappointed

They serve food cooked in peanut oil so I I had to turn around and leave. I have a child with severe peanut allergy. So not the place for my family.

lola24 photo

lola24

Loganville, GA
CLAUDE'S Off the Bayou 5.0

Great food, and customer service!

Great food, with delicious flavor! The food is fresh, which is a plus for me, and the flavorful dishes both Southern and Cajun style make this restuarant a great treasure in Loganville!

Breakfast is a must have as well, as everything is made fresh, and as far as the biscuits they are the best around the area! You can see the lady in the back early in the morning as she is working hard to prepare yummy, and may I add huge biscuits.
I would definately suggest giving this restuarant a try! It is worth the wait time, and for the quality of food they strive to serve!

seafood, and breakfast

SGTBIL568 photo

SGTBIL568

Dacula, GA
CLAUDE'S Off the Bayou 1.0

TERRIBLE! DON'T EVEN BOTHER!!

THIS IS A DUAL COMPLAINT: SERVICE AND FOOD!! I was on my way to a family function when I decided to order a couple of family meal deals and several biscuits from this place. I googled them, found the site, found a coupon for the family meal deal and phoned the restaurant. I informed them that I had a coupon and that I would pickup in an hour and the girl said that was fine. When I arrived, I stood at the “pick up here” side of the counter and waited, and waited and waited and finally when my Mom, whom I was with, got the girls attention, we realized that they had not even begun to even package the order!! After much bumbling, a guy began to compile my order. The girl behind the counter took our coupon and then began to proclaim that the coupon was not theirs, but was Claude’s BBQ’s coupon; They are now Claude’s on the Bayou. She stated she would not honor the coupon. I stated that I got it off of their site and then we told that it was off the old site. I informed her that the number on the site was the same number I used to call in the order. She refused to acknowledge the coupon. To which my Mother and I replies “WE WALK!” And I also informed her that this was BAD customer service!!! Who cares if it belonged to the previous owners!?! I was there to buy $80.00 worth of food from them and I had a coupon for like $5 dollars off per meal deal…and you’re gonna tell me you won’t honor the coupon!?! Forget this place! The food has changed as well. I had noticed the last time I order food from them that the quality had changed (biscuits were frozen, chicken fried steak was preformed patty, chicken filets we also preformed, gravy was instant and the bbq was just flavorless). I chaulked it up a bad service day, thinking they had supply problems or something. As I stood there waiting on the order I phoned in, I began to notice the food coming through the window was of the same poor quality mentioned above. When she told us the rest. had changed hands, it clicked!! Claude’s BBQ had the customer base with great HOMEMADE food. These people bought it out, changed the name a bit so we wouldn’t much notice and then started giving us crappy food! I will now be going to the BBQ place off HWY 20 at Cooper Rd (@ light on right going into Lawrenceville)!! DO NOT WASTE your money here!!

Gumb

ALL their cajun dishes come in frozen!!They are now using prepackaged, frozen foods and it’s just gross!!

Cajun Breakfast Takeout

CLAUDE'S Off the Bayou  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/18/2013 - A diner from Munford, AL tried it and liked it.
  • 08/17/2013 - A diner from Suwanee, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Healthy portions, nice servers not a fancy restaurant but comfortable.'
  • 01/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/26/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 09/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Off The Bayou Loganville Ga, Claude's Off The Bayou Menu, Claudes Off The Bayou, Claude's Off The Bayou, Claudia On The River Loganville, Claude's Off The Bayou Loganville Ga, and Off The Bayou.