281-932-0676

3202 Marina Bay Dr Ste M ( )

Kemah, TX 77565

Description: Claudio's & Mattia's Trattoria Piano Bar is a American, Italian, and Romantic restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Reservations, Italian, Romantic, Dancing, With Italian Flare..., and OpenTable
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Claudio's & Mattia's Trattoria Piano Bar

From OpenTable:

Claudio's Restaurant and Piano Bar invites you to come join them for an unforgettable Italian dining experience.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Claudio's & Mattia's Trattoria Piano Bar

Poor food at best

We enjoyed the ambiance that characterizes the Italian fine dining experience but that is all, the waitress was new, the food is unappealing to me, and has a bland taste. The pasta was cold and the sauce not anything special but ok and the menu is limited printed on temporary paper with a sky high price you could almost fly to New York and get real Italian food …..Your better served elsewhere.

Veal

Thin poor tasteing bread cold awfull

2.0

quality of the food at Claudio's & Mattia's

I have dined in this this restauramt three times in the last three months. The quality of the food is from horrible to medicore.
The food is over priced, the service is poor and less than expected. The portions are small and poorly prepared. I ordered at different times the crabcakes, spaghetti bowl dish and eggplant parmigiana. The manager roams around but does not appear concerned. The atmosphere is fine for a bar. The music is good and the crowd seems to enjoy hanging out, mixing and drinking. This is fine but skip having dinner. Most of the guests do not appear to be eating, I saw very few diners. I may return to listen to the music as it is enjoyable.

eggplant parmigiana

The food was cold. The portions were small and it was poorly prepared. The side of spaghetti had very little sauce and in addition being dry, had no flavor. The bread was cold. On my second visit, the waitress mixed my order up with someone else’s. After about an hour later she informed me the chef was making another and the wait should be short???

HORRIBLE!!

Absolutely the worst place we have EVER been! Had reservations for 10 for a surprise birthday party. Arrived at 7:30..they did not have enough menus to pass around so everyone had to share. My boyfriend and I ordered a bottle of wine and when it still hadn’t been served after 30 minutes of waiting we were told he couldn’t find a bottle opener!! Who doesn’t have a bottle opener in a piano bar???!!! They brought out ONE basket of bread for 10 people!! Our friends ordered salads for their appetizers and didn’t get till an HOUR later. We brought this to the servers attention (KEVIN) and the situation was treated without concern. We then talked to the manager about it and again was treated with lack of concern! After almost two hours (9:30) our food finally arrived..OUR FOOD WAS HORRIBLE! My boyfriend ordered the alfredo with shrimp and received a bowl of noodles with 3 shrimp!! The proportions on all the other plates were small and inadequate to say the least!

As all of this is going on, several other tables were complaining that they as well haven’t even gotten their food!! We witnessed several people getting up to go the bar to fill their drinks! As well as us!! We then brought this to the owner’s attention (MATTIA) he as well as his workers were full of excuses and never once apologized for all this inconvenience.

Finally when our bill came we asked that the gratuity be removed…WE HAVE NEVER NOT LEFT A TIP and because of the lack of concern and ignorance we didn’t feel that we should have tipped! after we signed and left with utter disbelief over the whole experience…WE WERE CHARGED 865.00 DOLLARS ON OUR CREDIT CARD BILL!!! We immediately went to the restaurant and complained of the charges and this morning and were AGAIN treated like it was our fault!! The police arrived and
was explained the situation and EVEN the officer was in disbelief!!

Needless to say that was the FIRST and LAST time we will be there!!! I’m embarrassed for this restaurant! I have been in the customer service industry for 15 years and would have never treated people with such disrespect and THIEVERY!!!!

RIDICULOUS!!!!

Claudio’s & Mattia’s MOST ROMANTIC

Claudio’s & Mattia’s have delicious food & amazing entertainment done with Italian flare. If you are looking for a romantic place to take that someone special then dance the night away while the kids are with the nanny-Then this is it!!!!

Mussels

Great service from Louis

No other place in the Clear Lake Area that has it all under one roof!!!!! Yes, the music is loud -Just enjoy your date and have fun…..

Claudio's & Mattia's Trattoria Piano Bar is located near the cities of Clear Lake Shores, Seabrook, El Lago, Bacliff, and Taylor Lake Village.
People found this by searching for: Claudio & Mattia's Trattoria Piano Bar, Claudio And Mattias, Claudio And Mattia, Claudio And Mattias Piano Bar, Mattia Diner, Claudio's And Mattias, Claudio & Mattias, Claudio & Mattia, and Claudios South Shore.

Star Fleet Yachts