Claudio's Restaurant and Piano Bar

700 Kipp Ave
Kemah, TX 77565

Cuisine: Italian

Claudio's Restaurant and Piano Bar is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

cbeck photo

cbeck

League City, TX
Claudio's Restaurant and Piano Bar 1.0

NEVER AGAIN at Claudios!!!!!!!

The service is terrible! I ordered the veal t-bone and the sever never asked me how i wanted it cooked. After 5 minutes when he came back i asked how it would be cooked and he said it was up to me! Unfortuanately I chose this place for my 1st wedding anniverary!!!Never again!! I was presented with lamb chops instead of my veal and the waiter insited that he was right and through a order ticket on my tabble infront of my bride. INSULT!!!! When the manager(?) asked what the PROBLEM was he was not concerned at all. It tooke 45 minutes for a plate of food that was incorrect to come out. Then when i presented the server (Chris) with my crd to pay out it took another 10 minutes before i had to go to the back myself and get my tickect. This was a huge disapoinment!!!! This place does not belong in South Shore!!!

Crap!!!

I feed my dogs better!!!!

Claudio's Restaurant and Piano Bar 1
August 4, 2014

We dined at Claudio's for the first time ever, this past weekend. The restaurant is very nicely decorated with a classic Italian flair, and we were greeted with fresh, homemade bread at our table. One side of the restaurant serves as…
Claudio's Restaurant and Piano Bar 5.0
May 1, 2012

The Right Place At The Right Time

Our friends invited us to Claudio and Mattia's Italian Piano Bar this past Friday. My wife and I were skeptical at first due to the low ratings; however, when we arrived we were delightfully surprised. The best way to describe the piano…

Italian
Tips
  • Daily happy hour (5pm-7pm) means $1 off all drinks.
Mon-Sat 04:00PM - 02:00AM

Claudio's Restaurant and Piano Bar  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/04/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Claudio's Restaurant and Piano Bar is located near the cities of Clear Lake Shores, Seabrook, El Lago, Bacliff, and Taylor Lake Village.
People found this by searching for: Claudios And Mattias Trattoria And Piano Bar, Claudio's Restaurant, Claudio And Mattias Trattoria Piano Bar In Kemah, Claudios League City, Claudio's In Kemah Menu, Claudios League City Happy Hour Menu, Claudio's Restaurant South Shore Website, Claudios Restaurant Seabrook, Tx, and Claudio's League City.