Claw's

90 E Geneva Sq
Lake Geneva, WI 53147

Cuisine: Burgers, Hot Dogs, Burgers & Hot Dogs

Overall
Pros
"Beefs were good. I asked for cheese on beef and sweet peppers. Couldn't see cheese and no peppers. Gyro good. Sauce watery for gyro. I called and was told they didn't charge for peppers. Asked for large fry and got large and small fry. Asked for manager s"
"Lets start with the service I went through the drive thru there the girl was munching on cereal and talking about going out to have a smoke. REALLY!! Now lets talk food it was the worst hot dogs I ever ate and cold forgot my fries and the tamales was also"
Cons
"EVERYTHING......"
Comments
"Don't say its a Chicago Style Hot Dog when its cold and has no celery salt."
rj1234 photo

rj1234

Lake Geneva, WI
Claw's 1.0

yuck

the food sucks don’t know how anyone could eat there had the tacos would not feed them to my dog so much grease the shell fell apart never again will I eat there or send any of my friends

tacos

Burgers Hot Dogs Burgers & Hot Dogs

Claw's  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/10/2013 - A diner from Lake Geneva, WI tried it and liked it.
  • 09/09/2013 - A diner from Kenosha, WI tried it and liked it.
  • 05/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Lets start with the service I went through the drive thru there the girl was munching on cereal and talking about going out to have a smoke. REALLY!! Now lets talk food it was the worst hot dogs I ever ate and cold forgot my fries and the tamales was also'
    Cons: 'EVERYTHING......'
    Comments: 'Don't say its a Chicago Style Hot Dog when its cold and has no celery salt.'
  • 10/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/27/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Beefs were good. I asked for cheese on beef and sweet peppers. Couldn't see cheese and no peppers. Gyro good. Sauce watery for gyro. I called and was told they didn't charge for peppers. Asked for large fry and got large and small fry. Asked for manager s'
Claw's is located near the cities of Geneva.
People found this by searching for: Claws In Lake Geneva, Claws Lake Geneva, Claws Menu Lake Geneva, Claws Lake Geneva Menu, Claws Restaurant Lake Geneva, Claws, and Claws Lake Geneva Wi.