626-331-7444

540 N Azusa Ave ( )

Covina, CA 91722

Neighborhoods: Covina-Valley

Description: Clearman's North Woods Inn is a Steakhouse, Full Bar, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Steakhouse, Full Bar, Steak, American, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Clearman's North Woods Inn
Tips:
  • North Woods Inn defies the pretentiousness of a steakhouse by allowing the customers to throw their peanut shells on the floor.
  • They do not take reservations, so try to arrive before 8pm to avoid the restaurant's peak hours.

Reviews for Clearman's North Woods Inn

Clearman's North Woods Inn

This probably gets it's 5th star just for the...

This probably gets it’s 5th star just for the comfort factor. When I was very young, my parents and the neighbors would take me and thier kids to Clearman’s Northwoods in San Gabriel for a treat. We would be so thrilled over this building with the fake snow and throwing our peanut shells on the floor. We would gorge on the cheese bread.

When I worked in Arcadia, during a split shift, the co-workers and I would hit the Galley and gorge on beer, salad, bread and zucchini sticks.

I LOVE this place still. I love the cheezy, dark, rustic, saloon cabin style atmoshphere wtih the deep red vinal chairs, and red lights and log bar. Get a drink in the bar and relax, because they don’t take reservations. When seated, I don’t even bother ordering a meal! I just get the all you can eat salads and bread. For you veg heads, there is no meat entree that includes the salads that is not on the menu. It consists of a big baked potato, rice pilaf with mushrooms, and steamed veggies. I opt for no entree at all. For $7.95 they let you just enjoy simple yet orgasmic and endless delight of the red Cabbage vinegar salad, the Blue Cheese lettuce salad and the juicy, soft garlic cheese bread and wine. That’s it. It’s all I need.

Gee, this is a place where I am definitely a cheap date.
Nah, my ability to consume amazing amounts of alcohol would make up for it.

All you can eat salad and garlic bread

Comfort Food. Delicious red cabbage drenched in the best vinegar dressing ever. Blue cheese salad. I don’t like ice berg, but who can’t resist when its drenched in bleu cheese and mixed with the cabbage and greasy spiced cheese bread.

Our Regular North Woods Sirloin Burger

Didn’t like the way a round burger was on a long oval bun. Only has the cabbage salad in it. I needed to ask for mayo and thousand island.

Add/Show Comments (2)

wow awesome

i have been going to northwoods inn for about 30 yrs, the one in la mirada and now the one in covina, they are all very good, i love the salads and i mix them and toss peanuts in with them, people always say yuk, but then they try it and ithen it’s a different story. when i get there i start with shelling as many peanuts and saving them until the salads and bread arrive then it’s yummy time

ribeye steak

always very good

July 20, 2011

manager is horrible!!!!

Left my cc there and when I went to pick it up they said they shreaded. Then when I asked to speak to a manager, she came over and practically cussed me out for something they did wrong. Terrible, I had even called the minute I realized it…

February 7, 2011

Great Hotel BUT...

It's a great hotel but if any of you are looking to save some $$ then book it at referer.us/8/GoodHotelDeals They usually have some pretty good deals on there!

Clearman's North Woods Inn is located near the cities of Charter Oak, Irwindale, Azusa, West Covina, and Glendora.
People found this by searching for: Northwoods, Azusa, "North Woods" Inn Restaurant Covina, Ca, North Woods Inn Menu, Northwoods Inn Menu, Northwoods Inn Azusa,Ca, Clearman's Northwoods Inn Take Out Menu, North Woods Inn Azusa, and Northwoods Inn Azusa.

Link to Clearman's North Woods Inn

Clearman's North Woods Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  75%
Pros
  •  "The steak and the lobster taste great and good service too."
Comments
  •  "It's a wholesome place to dine in any occasion."