Cloydes Steak & Lobster House

4050 GULF SHORE BLVD N
Naples, FL 34103-2212

Neighborhoods: Park Shore
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Seafood, American

Pros
"Exceptional all around. Love the bartender Jake. Very professional and friendly. Also knowledgable and incredibly efficient. One of my favorite bartenders anywhere!! The food was amazing. I tried the stuffed snapper per Jakes recommendation and it "
Cloydes Steak & Lobster House 1.0
December 24, 2010

Don't waste your time and money.

I'll never go back again! Small portions! Overpriced! I don't mind paying if I'm getting my moneys worth.. Hostess was rude. I can actually say I miss the old guy that used to own it. I won't be back.
Cloydes Steak & Lobster House 5.0
November 27, 2010

Best Steaks in Town!!!!

Great steaks, spectacular service and inspiring views. Great job!! Will be back!!!!
Cloydes Steak & Lobster House 5.0
March 27, 2010

Got to try this restaurant!

Pate is gone...finally. New owner, Michael Hocter has taken over. Was never a big fan when Pate had it. Michael has really spruced things up, put in a new menu and really serves up some of the best steaks around. Seafood is fresh, not…

Steakhouse Seafood Delivery

From OpenTable:

WATERFRONT FINE DINING!
T-Michaels Steak & Lobster House is a fine dining restaurant, directly on-and with Panoramic Views of Venetian Bay in beautiful Naples Florida.
USDA Prime Steaks, Twin Lobster Tails and locally caught fresh fish are featured on the menu. We boast fabulous Signature cocktails and an Extensive and Evolving Wine List.
Seasonal Chef Specials are featured daily.
T-Michaels is proud to be part of the Naples community!

Owner? Claim The Menu

Cloydes Steak & Lobster House  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/03/2013 - A diner from Fort Myers, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Exceptional all around. Love the bartender Jake. Very professional and friendly. Also knowledgable and incredibly efficient. One of my favorite bartenders anywhere!! The food was amazing. I tried the stuffed snapper per Jakes recommendation and it '
  • 09/27/2013 - A diner from Naples, FL tried it.
  • 11/24/2013 - A diner from Orlando, FL tried it.
  • 02/13/2015 - A diner tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.
People found this by searching for: Cloyds Prime, T Michaels Naples, Cloyds Naples, Cloydes Naples Fl Menu, Cloyds, Cloyde's Steak House Naples Fl, and Cloydes Naples.