Colao's Ristorante

2826 Plum St
Erie, PA 16508

Cuisine: Italian, Vegetarian, American

Colao's Ristorante is a Italian, Vegetarian, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
GDCerie photo

GDCerie

Erie, PA
Colao's Ristorante 1.0

NEVER AGAIN!!!

I wish they had negative star ratings….because this place would have a -5 from me for sure!
Went with a large birthday party only to be embarrassed by the owner as I question a charge on our bill. The OWNER came to the table – expressed no concern for the question I had about a charge on the bill. He then THREW three one dollar bills at me and walked away telling his staff get them out of here I don’t want to see them again……I questioned in a calm manor a $6.00 upcharge for requesting a diff. sauce on my meal.
If this is what you wish to expect – feel free to visit this __________ (fill-in the blank) and his business.

I will NEVER go back and neither will the other 17 people that attended that dinner……

Gnochi w/ Alf.

Feel free to buy a jar and take it home from Giant Eagle – you may like that better.

adrienlm photo

adrienlm

Erie, PA
Colao's Ristorante 5.0

FANTASTIC

The food is fantastic!! My husband I love to dine here, the food is always fresh and innovative. It reminds me of my grandmothers cooking. You will come back again and again!!!

Colao's Ristorante 1.0
January 5, 2011

NEVER AGAIN FOR ME!!!!

100% the WORST experiance I have ever had. Party of 12 - lack of good service - over charged for food on the menu by $6.00 due to the reason "size of the party". Then when questioning the extra charge on the bill I had 3 one dollar bills…
Colao's Ristorante 4.0
September 15, 2010

Great food, but a little pricey!

A little pricey but a great treat for me! Great food and atmosphere!

Italian Dinner Parking

Colao's Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/12/2013 - A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/18/2013 - A diner from Binghamton, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 04/21/2013 - A diner from Coraopolis, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 04/24/2013 - A diner from Erie, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 04/26/2013 - A diner from Erie, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/03/2013 - A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it.
  • 07/04/2013 - A diner from Fairview, PA tried it.
  • 08/22/2013 - A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/24/2013 - A diner from Franklin, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/05/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/09/2013 - A diner from Arlington, VA tried it.
  • 10/14/2013 - A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/16/2013 - A diner from Coraopolis, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/03/2014 - A diner from Erie, PA tried it.
  • 02/19/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 11/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/12/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Calaos Erie, Colao's Restaurant Erie Pa, Who Owns Calaos Restaurant In Erie Pa, Calaos Restaurant Erie Pa, Calaos, Colao's Ristorante, Calaos Erie Pa, and Calao's Erie.