814-866-9621

2826 Plum St ( )

Erie, PA 16508

Description: Colao's Ristorante is a Italian, Romantic, and Private Parties restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Italian, Restaurant, Reservations, Downtown, Good for groups, Romantic, Private Parties, and Takeout
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Colao's Ristorante
  • 2 users want to eat at Colao's Ristorante

Reviews for Colao's Ristorante

NEVER AGAIN!!!

I wish they had negative star ratings….because this place would have a -5 from me for sure!
Went with a large birthday party only to be embarrassed by the owner as I question a charge on our bill. The OWNER came to the table – expressed no concern for the question I had about a charge on the bill. He then THREW three one dollar bills at me and walked away telling his staff get them out of here I don’t want to see them again……I questioned in a calm manor a $6.00 upcharge for requesting a diff. sauce on my meal.
If this is what you wish to expect – feel free to visit this __________ (fill-in the blank) and his business.

I will NEVER go back and neither will the other 17 people that attended that dinner……

Gnochi w/ Alf.

Feel free to buy a jar and take it home from Giant Eagle – you may like that better.

FANTASTIC

The food is fantastic!! My husband I love to dine here, the food is always fresh and innovative. It reminds me of my grandmothers cooking. You will come back again and again!!!

January 5, 2011

NEVER AGAIN FOR ME!!!!

100% the WORST experiance I have ever had. Party of 12 - lack of good service - over charged for food on the menu by $6.00 due to the reason "size of the party". Then when questioning the extra charge on the bill I had 3 one dollar bills…

September 15, 2010

Great food, but a little pricey!

A little pricey but a great treat for me! Great food and atmosphere!

People found this by searching for: Calaos Erie Pa, Calao's Erie, Colao Restaurant, Colao's Ristorante, Colao's Restaurant Erie Pa, Calaos Erie, Calaos Restaurant Erie Pa, Caleo's Erie Pa, and Colao Ristorante Erie Pa.

Olive Garden
Cold Stone Creamery
Five Guys
Cold Stone
Five Guys

Link to Colao's Ristorante

Colao's Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%