Neighborhoods: Telegraph Hill
Cuisine: Italian, Casual dining

greengoddess photo

Пасо Роблес, CA

Insulting Waiter

Dined here last night — wish I had kept walking down the sidewalk! I wanted something in particular but when I tried to talk to the waiter about what I got, he became downright insulting. I wouldn’t eat here again if someone paid me.

Pollo Saltimbocca

Food was only average. The spinach — the vegetable sidedish of the day — which I had to beg to get since I’d asked to substitute pasta for potatoes (so they left out the spinach too) — was the only good thing in the meal.

Italian North Beach Casual dining

Colosseo  Restaurant Reviews

Colosseo is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, , Mission District, Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Colosseo Menu San Francisco, Colosseo Restaurant San Francisco, Colosseo Best Italian Best Italian Restaurant In San Francisco, Colosseo Menu, Recommend Colosseo Italian Restaurant In Sf Best Dish, Colosseo Ristorante San Francisco, Colosseo San Francisco, Colosseo San Francisco Menu, and Colosseo Sf.