Columbia Restaurant

813-248-4961

2117 E 7th Ave ( )

Tampa, FL 33605

Neighborhoods: Historic Ybor

Description: Columbia Restaurant is a Spanish, Latin American, and Eclectic restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Spanish, Takeout, Good For Kids, Latin American, Eclectic, Cuban, American, Reservations, OpenTable, and Casual dining
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Columbia Restaurant
  • 2 users love Columbia Restaurant
Tips:
  • The Columbia has a number of sister restaurants, among them a beautiful version atop the St. Pete Pier and an outlet at Tropicana Field.
  • What do wear? At lunch, it's mostly business attire, but at night, you'll see everything from formal wear to denim shorts.

From OpenTable:

Columbia is Florida's oldest restaurant, founded in Tampa's historic Ybor City in 1905. Family-owned and operated for over 100 years, earning acclaim for old-world charm, and award-winning Spanish/Cuban cuisine and wine list.

Join us for century-old family recipes like Paella "A la Valenciana", Filet Mignon "Columbia" and fresh seafood specialties. Don’t miss Columbia’s Original “1905” Salad®, prepared tableside. Enjoy an ice cold pitcher of Sangria or Mojitos, or sample a fine Spanish wine like Torres, Montecillo or Campillo from our award-winning wine list.

Experience the fire of Flamenco with shows Monday through Saturday for an additional $6.00 per person. Be sure to call the restaurant to check availability for dinner and the show.

Children's menu available. Open 365-days a year, including all holidays, serving lunch and dinner daily.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Columbia Restaurant

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by Batona

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Columbia Restaurant

Highlight of the State

The Columbia is Florida’s oldest restaurant. It is absolutely delightful! I look forward to dining here whenever I am in town.

Nestled on 7th Avenue in the heart of Ybor City, The Columbia offers a wonderful atmosphere to enjoy a relaxing meal. This is cigar city and the restaurant sells its own. This is the only place I ever shared a cigar with my father. It was a wonderful experience. We had purchased some hand-rolled cigars down the street and enjoyed them after a fine late-afternoon meal here.

I am a fan of Pompano and The Columbia’s
Pompano en Papillot is stellar. The yellow rice served at the restaurant is outstanding.

In addition I have enjoyed the Snapper “Alicante”, which is a signature dish.

Pompano en Papillot

Awesome! Pompano is a fish I love, but is not available where I live. The Columbia’s is superb.

September 12, 2013

This place was amazing! great environment and great food. Love the sangria's

January 23, 2012

Please read

My husband and I recently visited this old and poorly ventilated establishment. I first noticed a lot of pompous employees walking about. The greeter was rude. I was told an hr wait to be seated. I went to the bar and noticed plenty of…

December 28, 2011

A Must, If you're near Tampa!

It was our first time, and we fall in love! A very organized restaurant with a great service and good dishes.Add a Flamenco Show with more value that what they actually charge you for enjoy it! and you have a Great Night!

Columbia Restaurant is located near the cities of University Of Tampa, Ybor City, and Palma Ceia.
People found this by searching for: Columbia Restaurant Best Dishes, Columbia Restaurant,Tampa,Fl, Columbia Restaurant Pompono, Columbia Restaurant Tampa Menu, Columbia Restaurant Ybor Menu, Restaurant Review Columbia Restaurant, Ybor City, Fl, and What To Wear To The Columbia Restaurant.

Featured in Tampa