Comme Ca

Neighborhoods: West Hollywood
Cuisine: French, Private Parties, Lunch

mh2mh photo

Like This, Like That, Like Bleh

I’m officially done with Comme Ca. I didn’t like dinner there, my first visit, but read several good reviews for breakfast/brunch on Chowhound, so wanted to give that a try. At first I thought, yeah, it seems better than the dinner I had, but in clearer hindsight, it’s only better for brunch because the prices are lower.

Had the croque madame and a bloody mary. I love the bar and drinks at Comme Ca, but that bloody mary was a huge disappointment. It was weirdly sweet and I could barely taste the vodka. The toast for the croque was so over toasted, it was all dried out and it was a real fight cutting that thing. Plus all that chewing.

Here’s the kicker: there were flies—FLIES buzzing around the whole time. They decided to throw open the windows, which let in multiple flies, which hung out with us all through brunch. GROSS. Disgusting.

Ok, so the Intelligentsia coffee was good, the brunch service was good, and I still like the non-bloody mary drinks.

I Have no desire at all now to try Sona.

iPhone dining journal

Place is beautiful, but kind of weirdly empty....

Place is beautiful, but kind of weirdly empty.

The Comme Ça Burger at Comme Ca

The Comme Ça Burger

It’s a very good burger, and the creamy lettuce topping is delicious, but not worth $18. Fries were only ok and needed salt.

French Private Parties Prix Fix Menus

Comme Ca  Restaurant Reviews

Comme Ca is located near the cities of Mound, Beverly Hills Ca, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Little Ethiopia.
People found this by searching for: Comme Ca Restaurant Los Angeles Menu, Comme Ca Best Dishes, Comme Ca Ism Website, Comme Ca Melrose Menu, Comme Ca Restaurant Week Menu, Comme Ca Restaurant, Comme Ca Corkage, and Comme Ma Melrose.