Compari's Italian Ristorante

621 W Plano Pkwy
Plano, TX 75075-8966

Cuisine: Italian

Overall
Pros
"Felt this is the best Italian restaurant in the metroplex . Food was excellent, and the service is good. Went back today March 14 just went back today to find out it's closed. Sure hope so we open at a later date ."
"Fast service and large portions b of food!"
Cons
"Small glasses for your beverage. "
Comments
"I think it's a great place that my family and I will always come back to. "
Compari's Italian Ristorante 1
December 9, 2012

Me and my wife went to Compari's last night. I have to say it was a really fantastic experience! Food was GREAT and servise was GOOD! The only negative, ... for some reason the tables sit too low. You sort of have to lean over to eat. If…
Compari's Italian Ristorante 4.0
July 8, 2010

GREAT FOOD. WHAT A GEM IN PLANO.

Compari's has been a restaurant that I have passed by for a couple of years and I'm upset w/ myself that I did. I don't really like any Italian Restaurants in Plano so I figured Compari's was the same. WRONG ! I was actually invited to…
Compari's Italian Ristorante 4.0
March 21, 2010

COMPARI'S = AWESOME!

Awesome!!! Ate there last night! 1st time for my wife and I. \r Moved to Plano about 6 months ago from Ft Worth and so happy we discovered this place. I ordered the Chicken Cordon Bleu that was featured, My wife had the Chicken…

Italian Delivery Good For Kids

Compari's Italian Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/07/2013 - A diner from Hurst, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fast service and large portions b of food!'
    Cons: 'Small glasses for your beverage. '
    Comments: 'I think it's a great place that my family and I will always come back to. '
  • 01/17/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/15/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Felt this is the best Italian restaurant in the metroplex . Food was excellent, and the service is good. Went back today March 14 just went back today to find out it's closed. Sure hope so we open at a later date .'
    Cons: 'None'
  • 05/09/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Compari's Italian Restaurant Plano, Compari's Italian Restaurant, Campari Restaurant Plano, Compari's Italian Restaurant Menu, Compari's Italian Restaurant Plano Tx, Comparis Italian Restaurant Plano Tx, Compari's Plano, and Campari's Restaurant Plano Tx.