Coney Express

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Hot Dogs

Pros
"No pros. We were finished our hot dogs and burgers before And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly jI will rather boast in my infirmities, kthat the power of Christ may rest up"

American Burgers Hot Dogs

Coney Express  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/14/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/08/2015 - A diner from Westminster, MD tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'No pros. We were finished our hot dogs and burgers before And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly jI will rather boast in my infirmities, kthat the power of Christ may rest up'
Coney Express is located near the cities of Mt Carbon, Mar Lin, Port Carbon, Hillside, and Seltzer.
People found this by searching for: Coney Express Restaurant, Coney Express Fairlane Village Mall, Coney Island Fairlane Mall Pottsville Pa, Coney Express, Pottsville, Pa Menu, Coney Island Fairlane Village Mall, Coney Express Fairlane Village Mall Pottstown, Emily Ringo Seltzer Pa, Coney Express Pottsville, and Coney Express Menu.