Call 7200 Fairlane Village Mall
Pottsville, PA 17901

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Hot Dogs

Pros
"No pros. We were finished our hot dogs and burgers before And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly jI will rather boast in my infirmities, kthat the power of Christ may rest up"
Coney Express 1
December 23, 2012

Delicious. \r Great service. My chili cheese French fries were amazing.\r My family can't get enough. The girls that work there make a smilie face on my daughters cheeseburger, she thinks this is just great. \r Coney Express is the Best…
Coney Express 1
August 26, 2012

Emily ringo is the worst employee there she likes to harass customers and said she'd spit in food.
Coney Express 4.0
November 13, 2008

The good one

My wife loves Coney Island but insists we drive out to the mall for it. We pass another Coney Island on the way but she insists that the mall is the good one.

American Burgers Hot Dogs

Coney Express  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/14/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/08/2015 - A diner from Westminster, MD tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'No pros. We were finished our hot dogs and burgers before And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly jI will rather boast in my infirmities, kthat the power of Christ may rest up'
Coney Express is located near the cities of Mt Carbon, Mar Lin, Port Carbon, Hillside, and Seltzer.
People found this by searching for: Coney Express Fairlane Village Mall Pottstown, Coney Express Pottsville, Coney Island Fairlane Village Mall, Emily Ringo Seltzer Pa, Coney Express, Pottsville, Pa Menu, Coney Island Fairlane Mall Pottsville Pa, Coney Express Fairlane Village Mall, Coney Express Menu, and Coney Express Restaurant.