Confusius Asian Bistro

558 Washington Blvd
Jersey City, NJ 07310-1617

Neighborhoods: The Waterfront
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

Confusius Asian Bistro is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"I have been enjoying this restaurant since it opened. For anyone who gives it a bad review, I would love to have your cooking reviewed!"
Cons
"Non"
Comments
"This elegant restaurant is a proud example of the success of Newport."
whizkidd17 photo

whizkidd17

Jersey City, NJ
Confusius Asian Bistro 1.0

Bad customer service, Mediocre food...

Beware of the very fine print below, minimum 10 dollars PER PERSON. A bunch of us just went there tonight. Some ordered big meals over 20 bucks while some just wanted to get small portions of appetizers. The crew insisted that the people who ordered less get more food. We had to argue that they should total the entire bill for the table and check whether it met the minimum amount required. Some just left because of the hassle.

When you eat in Confucius, Bertucci and surrounding restaurants, they are supposed to validate your parking stub from the nearby garage. They gave us a hard time and the people were very rude about it. There were 9 of us who met the minimum order required. We were only trying to validate 2 stubs for 2 cars and they made a big fuss out of it.

When I expressed my dissatisfaction on the quality of service, they started raising their voice, “What’s your problem?”

From the manager down to the waiters, expect rudeness.

In terms of food? Overpriced and mediocre. The quality is just a few notches better from the cheaper Chinese take outs. Not worth it at all.

Shu Mai

The shu mai pork and shrimp was not good at all. It had a weird texture. I am a big dim sum fan and I know what a good dim sum is. This however is otherwise.

Vegetable Bean Curd Skin

The bean curd skin was a bit tough and the vegetables tasted frozen.

Paul_JC photo

Paul_JC

Jersey City, NJ
Confusius Asian Bistro 1.0

RAW CHICKEN

I have been ordering from here for several years and usually I don’t have any issues. A few times, I’ve waited over an hour for delivery. Tonight was VERY different. I ordered Chicken Satay. When I cut into it, it was RAW inside. I called the restaurant to let them know. Surprisingly, they were very dismissive and told me they would credit my account. Honestly, a little disappointed in a restaurant that I’ve enjoyed over the years. I won’t be going back anytime soon.

Chicken Satay

TJMead photo

TJMead

Las Vegas, NV
Confusius Asian Bistro 2.0

Maybe I had bad luck here. I had the Shrimp Lo...

Maybe I had bad luck here. I had the Shrimp Lo Mein and the steamed dumplings. It wasn’t bad but I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone else. I’ll give it another try. Maybe I’ll have better luck.

Chinese Delivery Online Ordering

Confusius Asian Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/26/2013 - A diner from Hoboken, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I have been enjoying this restaurant since it opened. For anyone who gives it a bad review, I would love to have your cooking reviewed!'
    Cons: 'Non'
    Comments: 'This elegant restaurant is a proud example of the success of Newport.'
Goehrig's Bakery

Italian Bakery in The Heights

Future Restaurant

Chinese in Downtown

Baba Hut

Indian in Journal Square

Rowena's Delight & Cakehouse

Filipino in West Side

Confusius Asian Bistro is located near the cities of Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken Twp, and Weehawken.
People found this by searching for: Confucius Asian Bistro Jersey City Menu, Confucius Restaurant Jersey City, Confucius Jersey City Restaurant, Confucius Jersey City, Confucius Asian Bistro Menu, Confucious Jersey City, and Confucius Asian Bistro Jersey City.