Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant

Cuisine: Wines, Ice Cream, Catering

Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant is a Wines, Ice Cream, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

It was hard to decide what to get because everything soun...

It was hard to decide what to get because everything sounded so good. I had the pistachio crusted grouper and it was quite nice. The ambience is pleasantly bustling and the service is quick. My friend also picked a great dish called Anne’s Chicken Saltimbocca. Portions are quite generous, so you’ll probably have leftovers. Price is from the $8-30 for entrees. Didn’t try the wine. I think I’ll be returning to try some of their other dishes.

JHCooks photo

Chicago, IL

My husband and I went to Coopers Hawk for our anniversary and found it to be a multi-sensory experience. The wine tasting provided for a great conversation in addition to the multiple selections of delicious wine available. At Coopers Hawk the wine is made on site and you can view the process. It was great! The atmosphere was one that you could enjoy with friends or on a date. Low lighting and comfy seating makes for a good time. My food was exceptionally tasty and plentiful, my husband also had many compliments to the chef. I am anxiously looking forward to going back.

Wines Ice Cream Dinner

Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant is located near the cities of Orland, Palos Park, and Palos Heights.
People found this by searching for: Cooper Hawks Restaurant, Coopers Hawk Restaurant, Cooper's Hawk, Coopers Hawk Menu, Cooper's Hawk Menu, Coopers Hawk Restaurant Orland Park Il, and Cooper Hawk Restaurant.