570-226-2390

108 Welwood Ave ( )

Hawley, PA 18428

Description: Cora's Bistro is a Bistro restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Bistro, Takeout, Good for groups, and Good For Kids
  • 1 user wants to eat at Cora's Bistro

Overall: 95%    Food: 100%    Service: 78%    Ambiance: 78%
Pros

• "Food was amazing great service !!"
  • "Food ok, sometimes aweful. Service always bad. You WILL be here for at least 3 hours minimum!"

Reviews for Cora's Bistro

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by katyje

Worst place ever!!!!

The other day I was there and bought take out food I signed for my receipt the next day I was checking my online bank statement and had additional charges for something I didn’t order. Talked to the owner and she was rude, lazy, and swears by her employees. Somebody’s a thief. don’t pay with credit cards they’ll rob you blind.

HORRIBLE. DON'T GO THERE

This has to be the worst restaurant I have ever eaten at. First let me say, I used to love Cora’s. It used to be a treat to go there. I went there for lunch a couple of days ago and I am still aggravated by the whole thing. It took 2 1/2 hours to get out food which was mediocre at best. The worst part, however, was the waitress. She was fat, lazy, obnoxious, slow and rude. I tried to voice a complaint and she simply walked away. Would not listen. Asked for the owner, she came up with some BS about how the owner was cooking. I think she was actually the owner but would not fess up. I looked in the kitchen and there was only one other person, a young guy, working back there, so the owner was definitely not cooking. It was horrible. There were three other tables of dissatisfied customers also. I will NEVER go back there. Avoid this place like the PLAGUE!

People found this by searching for: Cora's Bistro Hawley Pa Menu, Cora's Hawley, Cora's 1850 Bistro Website, Cora's 850 Bistro, Hawley, Pa, Cora's Bistro Hawley Pa, Cora's Bistro, and Coras Bistro.

The Settlers Inn