Call 1653 Garnet Ave
San Diego, CA 92109-3117
Neighborhoods: Pacific Beach

Cuisine: Spanish, Breakfast, Catering

Pros
"The service and the variety of tapas in happy hour"
Costa Brava 1
August 26, 2012

Costa Brava has been my favorite Spanish restaurant for over 7 years. I recommend the filet or oxtail entree. The tapas are also great! I always get the bacon wrapped dates and patatas alioli with the house sangria. Enjoy!
Costa Brava 5.0
February 16, 2010

Meg F

LOVE this place, in the summer my friends and I do not miss a Sunday happy hr (4-7) they make their own Sangria, and the Tapas make you feel like you're in Spain! \r yum\r yum\r yum
Costa Brava 5.0
September 9, 2009

I love this little tapas place

Costa Brava has nice servers- very good tapas, excellent paella, great sangria.\r \r They have a wonderful happy hour and good prices on pitchers. It's near the Travel Store that I like to browse at.\r \r Definitely worth a try.

Spanish Breakfast Parking
Tips
  • On Sundays there's a paella brunch as well as flamenco dancing beginning at 7pm.
  • Complement your savory dinner with the house red sangria.

Costa Brava  Restaurant Reviews

Costa Brava is located near the cities of Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Costa Brava San Diego Ca, Www.Costabravasd.Com, Costa Brava San Diego Menu, Costa Brava Pacific Beach Menu, Costa Brava Menu Pacific Beach, Costa Brava Pacific Beach, and Costa Brava San Diego.