Country Chicken Restaurant

3.7 rating over 1 review

313-582-6677

5131 Schaefer Rd ( )

Dearborn, MI 48126-3229

Description: Country Chicken Restaurant is a American, African, and Middle Eastern restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.
Tags: American, African, Middle Eastern, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups

Reviews for Country Chicken Restaurant

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by alp1
Country Chicken Restaurant

Worst Service EVER,,, STAY FAR AWAY,,,, many BAD service rei

You know I was treated as a person from outer space,,,never ever has this happened to me as a Food reviewer eating at thousands of places,,,our group of 4 entered at 12:45 today and took the large booth near the front door because of the natural sunlight to take my photo’s. I went to the restrooms and when arriving back at table no menu’s, no silverware,,, no nothing. So I grab 1 menu for another booth then went to cashier to ask for another menu,,, I ask who is going to wait on us,,,no response waited another 5 minutes went to ask 2 other waitresses who going to wait on us,,, both just looked at turned and walked away.
Now get this at least 20 other folks entered in our time there and went onto the other side of the restaurant and had water bread and menus within a minute,,,OK one last time I go to cashier ask who and when will we get service,,,, he grabs menus and follows me back to table I ask one final time who is our waitress,,,,he didn’t know,,,So now I let out a LOUD F U,, your all ass H*** so everyone could hear,,,,, NEVER EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN,,,I will post this review on at least a dozen sites,,,,,, BE WARNED SOME FOLKS ARE NOT WELCOME IN THIS PLACE,,others has said in the there reviews on other sites multiple times.

Country Chicken Restaurant is located near the cities of Melvindale and Pompano Beach.
People found this by searching for: Country Restaurant Dearborn Menu, Country Restaurant Dearborn, Country Chicken Restaurant Dearborn Mi, Country Chicken Restaurant Menu, Countrychickendearborn, Country Chicken, Country Chicken Dearborn, Country Chicken Dearborn Menu, and Country Restaurant Dearborn Mi.

Crave Restaurant & Sushi Bar
New Place Lounge

9ee3e8c84649441cfeddeb8aff0b2599

Link to Country Chicken Restaurant

Country Chicken Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  95%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Great food"