404-373-9383

2730 E College Ave ( )

Decatur, GA 30030

View Hours
Description: Coyote's Mexican Grill is a Mexican, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.
Tags: Mexican, Lunch, Parking, Good for groups, Breakfast, Takeout, Outdoor seating, Good For Kids, Catering, and American
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Coyote's Mexican Grill

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "Good food for price. Nice portions. Ok service"
  • "Fast service, decent food"
  • "flan is good"
  • "Friendly staff"
  • "Decent food for the price. In the samenprice range as El Toro, Los Loros, ect. but with slightly better food, more menu items, and more traditional Mexican style meals."
  • "Good selection of dishes with all the standards. Two of the special shrimp dishes are great. Service is sometimes slow."
Cons
  • "On line menu"
  • "Atmosphere "
  • "Service is sometimes slow. Cannot find online menu."

Reviews for Coyote's Mexican Grill

4.0

Carne Asada Tacos...Delish

While dining there we had the Carne Asada tacos. The steak is tender and served with a delicious green sauce. Coyotes also has a good selection of margaritas. Service is fast. Friday nights they have a mariachi band.

Worst Experience of My Life

I’m writing this with a heavy heart. I’ve eaten here with my family for years with no problems, but today was the worst experience of my life. I was called a black bitch in Spanish in front of my 8 and 9 year old daughters after patiently waiting for two hours for food that we never were served.

Me and my two daughters went here for dinner today May 5th, 2015 at 7:30pm. We sat down outside and ordered our food and drinks and was told by the waiter that there was a 30 to 45 minute wait for the food due to the holiday. So, we waited and at 9:30pm we never received food. During our wait I watched as other people sat down, ordered their food and they received their food within 20 minutes of sitting down. So, I went inside spoke with waitress and asked for the manager. The manager never came out, so I asked another waitress and she told me in perfect English that she didn’t speak English. At that point my waiter comes up to me and asked me if I still wanted my food. I respectful said no, and told him I wanted to pay for my drink and I wanted to speak with the manager or the owner. I paid for my drink which should have been $10 plus tax. Instead I was charged $16.38. At this point it was 9:45pm and nor did the manager or owner come out of the kitchen to speak with. So, I asked a different waitress to speak with manager or owner I was then told that he wasn’t going to come out and speak with me, she then proceed to call me a black bitch in Spanish in front of my daughters. Her exact words were “no eres más que otra perra negro” which means you’re just another black bitch. Knowing what she had said and not wanting to cause a scene I calmly walked out, got in my car and drove away. So, here I am writing this.

Never in my life have I ever been so disrespected. I’ve been a loyal customer for years. I will never eat here again, and I’m contacting the Better Business Bureau to report this matter. This place doesn’t deserve 1 star. Racism is not dead! Beware of this place.

2 kids waters and a regular Frozen margarita

not good

October 28, 2010

WOW What a pleasant surprise- excellent!

I'm waiting for my car at Mobley's on Grove Pl and decided to walk to get a bite to eat and the place was listed on my Poynt app on my blackberry. Across the street from the 1st waffle house ever, this place seriously exceeded my…

July 31, 2010

Best Tex-Mex in Atlanta

My hetero life mate and I decided to go here for "breakfast" (at 1pm). Service was excellent, the salsa was amazing, and the food was orgasmic. I had the Pollo Loco (grilled chicken breast smothered with grilled bell peppers, onions,…

June 30, 2010

great margaritas

This Mexican place has wonderful margaritas. My friends and I stop by here all the time for a quick fix.

Coyote's Mexican Grill is located near the cities of North Decatur, Avondale Estates, North Druid Hills, Scottdale, and Druid Hills.
People found this by searching for: Coyote's Mexican Grill Decatur, Coyote's Mexican Grill Decatur Ga, Coyote+Decatur, Coyotes Decatur Menu, Coyote Grill Decatur Menu, Coyote Mexican Grill Menu, Coyote Mexican Restaurant, Coyotes Mexican Grill Decatur Ga, and Coyotes Decatur.

Parker's on Ponce