Craft

10100 Constellation Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90067

Neighborhoods: Century City
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Craft is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

neleh photo

neleh

Sun Valley, CA
Craft 4.0

their doughnuts are amazing. the scallops were...

their doughnuts are amazing. the scallops were delicious. and the green beans, carrots and turnips… wow… i never tasted veggies so good! also tried the olive oil gelato. it wasn’t as bad as i thought it’d be. the pumpkin pie was good, although the cranberry gelato tasted “soap-ish.” Our server started off good in the beginning, but towards the end became slow and forgetful.

ThirstyPig photo

ThirstyPig

Craft 5.0

Craft, DineLA's Restaurant Week

We were all giddy with excitement while waiting for our food to come, or was that our stomachs growling and body’s trembling for low blood sugar. Perhaps both. I know we ripped through the bread and butter as soon as it was set on the table. I barely got a photo before my friends ate it all up.

Unfortunately, we only choose the Pork Shoulder and the California Natural Ribeye. We didn’t realize, till later, that it was family style and that we should have at least added a pick of the Hawaiian Blue Prawns, as well. Oh well. . . our loss. Personally, I don’t care much for shellfish.

Once we selected our entrees, it wasn’t but 5 mins or so, that our appetizers came rolling out. The salad which featured hazelnuts was good, meaning not bad at all. I liked the hazelnuts addition. Made me dig for them, like a a toy in a cereal box, in my 2nd helping. Then there was the ocean trout – which looked like salmon, but isn’t as luscious and more tougher. As Miss B. said, “It has a fishy smell & taste”. And the liver pate wasn’t favored by our dinner party, as well. The foie gras dip with wine and spice gelatin was really good. I am not normally a foie gras type-of-guy, but this was amazing. After we ran out of the accompanied bread, we used the flat bread from the liver pate, and then the table bread to finish off and clean the bowl of the dip. Not sure what it was, but it was the combination of the mixture with the sharpness of the pink jelly.

Next came our entree’s – the pork shoulder and the ribeye. The pork shoulder was what I suggested and ordered, not all too surprising after all with my fascination with eating pig. The first bite, with much of the fat, was eye closingly yummy. But after that, the next bites, sans the fat, were dry, yet tender. In LA, fat can be construed as a negative thing, with its glamorous culture. But I don’t care. After living overseas, I realized that fat give much flavor and juiciness. The ribeye, with it glistening glorious fat, was cut in easy portions for everyone to share. Not something I would order myself, I was pleasantly surprised by it. I must concur with Miss M, that red meat is good.

I think, if I remember, we also ate other things. . . like green things (like vegetables) . . .but that wasn’t important. Yes, we are carnivores. But yes, I did eat vegetables – scroll up to read about the salad.

We were nearing the home stretch with our plates cleared off, then I remembered that we had dessert coming, with the chocolate crepes and the Meyer Lemon Semifreddo. The chocolate thing – and I don’t think it was crepes. . . was too sweet. It needed the requisite after dinner coffee. But the Meyer Lemon Semifreddo, which looked like a big pineapple slice, is one of my desserts that I will remember. It had a wonderous slightly sweeten lemon taste. Meyer Lemon desserts are my lists of new favorite lemon sweet things!

Craft is good.

Skirt Steak, Blue Cheese & Asparagus

Craft 2.0

The restaurant didnt live up to my...

The restaurant didnt live up to my expectations. the service was really bad and i was unimpressed with the food.

Craft 3.0

In a nutshell, I was very disappointed. When one of our ...

In a nutshell, I was very disappointed. When one of our many servers was serving our cocktails, she spilled one of them on me. Unfortunately, it was a bad start to the evening. The quality of the food is top-notch, but I would’ve enjoyed more flavors. The hamachi with apricots was clean and simple, the ribeye was perfectly cooked, and the sweet shrimp risotto was good…but not outstanding. I’d have to say that the doughnuts saved the meal. Also, the gelato and sorbet sampler was a nice gesture by our servers. I definitely forgot about the mishap. After our experience at Gramercy Tavern (when it was under Colicchio), I really wish that he had brought Gramercy Tavern to LA instead of Craft.

Century City American Dinner
Mon-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM

From OpenTable:

Tom Colicchio's Craft in New York City received the James Beard Award for Best New Restaurant nationwide in 2002 & five years later brought Craft across the country to join the other "top chefs" in Los Angeles. His new American dishes marry the finest ingredients, haute cuisine and family-style service. Under the execution of Chef de Cuisine Ray England, Craft features produce from local organic farms, all-natural meats & day-boat seafood. With the award-winning architectural design of Bentel and Bentel & under the glow of filament bulbs, diners share dishes that celebrate 'single' ingredients, expertly & simply prepared.

Awarded Three and a Half Stars by S. Irene Virbila of the Los Angeles Times, she states:

“The menu offers a master class in contemporary American cuisine. You won’t find recipes with 17 ingredients or unnecessary frills. Each dish relies on simplicity & elegance, superb ingredients & expert execution to make its point."

Owner? Claim The Menu

Carlitos Gardel

Argentinean in Mid City West

Upstairs 2

Mediterranean in West Los Angeles

Craft is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Craft Century City Menu, Craft Restaurant Food Images, Craft Restaurant Century City, Craft Restaurant In Century City, Craft Century City Restaurant, Craft Century City Address, Craft Los Angeles Menu, Craft Century City, and Kraft, Century City, Menu.