CRAVE

4158 Conroy Road
Orlando, FL 32839

Neighborhoods: Millenia
Cuisine: Contemporary American, Full Bar, Sushi

CRAVE is a Contemporary American, Full Bar, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

xenad photo

xenad

Winter Garden, FL
CRAVE 3.0

Beautiful People?

I go to Crave a lot. Food is good and service is okay when they finally get around to coming to the table (even when its not busy). Prices are not bad but don’t get the ceviche (needs more marinating). Recently I overheard a bartender tell a young couple sitting at the bar that Crave was especially happy to have such beautiful professionals there. I was stunned because the atmosphere there has seemed to be open to everyone – from casual tourist to luncheon ladies to the professional after work group. I used to go to the Blue Martini at Millenia (do they still exist?) but it turned into the "beautiful professional (and shallow) people so I haven’t ever been back. I have enjoyed Crave so far and hope it won’t be on my list of restaurants to avoid because they cater to a specific crowd. Ugh.

srinu photo

srinu

New York, NY
CRAVE 4.0

Excellent Food, Great Service, Good Resturant

This Resturant is not the place to come with a large group of people, yet I did anyway. Seating is family style, and tables do not hold more than 8-10 people at most. You place your order and pay at the counter. It is good for small family. The service and so on is good. I like the food and so on.

elissav photo

elissav

CRAVE 5.0

Amazing!

Stop whatever you’re doing and get yourself to Crave!
I stopped in last week to try out their new summer specials menu, and let me tell you, they did not disappoint. I tried their lunch combo of the margarita pizza and their signature Crave salad – the portions were HUGE for being so reasonably priced. The new summer menu has something for everyone – salads, sandwiches, fish and sushi, all for around ten dollars! The atmosphere is super elegant and metropolitan and the service was outstanding! I can’t wait to go back for more!

Margarita Pizza

This pizza is DELICIOUS! It’s different from most pizzas in the fact that this is made on a focaccia crust. Yum!

Lunchie photo

Lunchie

CRAVE 5.0

Poor Customer Service

Update! CRAVE not only responded to our situation, they went above and beyond. The 8 of us who were turned away on our first trip were invited back free of charge and were treated wonderfully. I personally was contacted and sent a gift card to give CRAVE another chance. The food was amazing (especially the ceviche) and the customer service was top notch. It seems that our first go round was all a bad misunderstanding. CRAVE certainly changed our minds with their quick action. Amber, the Orlando manager the day we were there, was extremely friendly and helpful… and funny : ). And our server, Vincent, was one of the best I’ve ever had. On his game for sure. Give CRAVE a try… it’s yummy. Bad word of mouth officially changed to good.

It was Orlando Dining Week… many restaurants around Orlando offer special menus with a set special price. We got most of our department together to try Crave out (8 people total went). When we got there we were told that Orlando Dining Week ended the day before even though the website clearly said it was through that day. After organizing this event with 8 people from our office (not an easy task) and driving there, they would not honor the Orlando Dining Week menu or prices even though it was clearly advertised through the day we were there. Thanks for the customer service Crave! You just got 8 people spreading a lot of bad word of mouth.

Shrimp & Andouille

Yum. Huge portion, even for lunch. I’ll have leftovers for a couple days! Flavorful sauce and nice presentation.

dcbuffy photo

dcbuffy

CRAVE 4.0

Go hungry

This place is a heart attack waiting to happen. I have never seen so much rich and heavy food in one sitting. They should have a cardiologist on standby! The Sunday brunch was plate after plate of bacon, sausage, ham, eggs, hash browns, french toast and cinnamon rolls with a fruit bowl thrown in for good measure. With all the focus on healthy eating lately I am surprised they serve such unhealthy choices and in such quantity. They have only been open a week and they are still working out the kinks for service, especially for a large group. They were very attentive to us though and explained and apologized for every mishap.

Breakfast Wellington

This was eggs, cheese and ham served in a pastry pocket with a side of hash browns. Compared to what everyone else got this was a small/normal portion size, which I was happy with. The taste and presentation were good. However, I did feel a little sick afterward due to the heaviness of it. I could almost feel my arteries hardening.

Contemporary American Mall at Millenia Family Friendly
Mon-Wed 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 02:00AM
Sun 10:00AM - 02:00AM
Thu 11:00AM - 12:00AM
cchonody photo
cchonody, the Owner, says:

CRAVE recognizes the importance of being a committed community partner, and we strongly believe in working with our neighbors to help improve the communities we serve. As a result, we have created “CRAVE CARES” which is an ongoing initiative that focuses on significant efforts to support organizations in our community. Our goal is to do everything within our power to support these organizations by hosting fundraising events, creating special menus to raise funds and awareness, and through silent auction donations. Please contact us for more information on how to become involved with CRAVE CARES.

From CityGrid:

CRAVE  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/26/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Crave Orlando Millenia, Crave Millenia, Crave At Millenia, Crave In Millenia, Crave Restaurant Millenia Menu, Crave Restaurant Millenia, and Crave Orlando Reviews.