Cresent Donut Shops

231 S Adams St
Bloomington, IN 47404-5070

Cuisine: Donuts, Bakeries, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Every thing was great"
"It was good"
Cresent Donut Shops 5.0
July 8, 2012

Friendly, fast, and freaking delicious

I went to Cresent today, and I was delighted by the cute barstool-type seating, delicious donuts, and completely reasonable prices. In addition, the lady working there was incredibly nice and friendly. I strongly recommend this shop.
Cresent Donut Shops 3.0
November 15, 2010

Sweetie

Excellent doughnuts! The blonde, female manager is extremely rude! If I'm spending my money (customers keep them in business) what is the big twig with giving me doughnut I choose - not the dinky, half-frosted one that looks like a child…
Cresent Donut Shops 5.0
September 8, 2010

I go out of my way for these!

Seriously, its not rude as much as keeping things moving! I like that those guys because if someone is sitting there trying to pick a donut like its a life changing decision, he hurries them along! They usually joke around with you if you…

Donuts Bakeries Cafe

Cresent Donut Shops  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'It was good'
  • 12/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Every thing was great'
  • 02/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/28/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
Cresent Donut Shops is located near the cities of Woodbridge.
People found this by searching for: Cresent Donuts, Crescent Doughnuts Bloomington, Crescent Donuts Bloomington, Crescent Donuts, Crescent Donuts Bloomington In, Crescent Donuts Bloomington Hours, and Crescent Donut Shop Bloomington.