Call 4711 Hiawatha Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55406-3928
Neighborhoods: Hiawatha

Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Vegan

Crystal Garden is a Asian, Chinese, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"good food, friendly service, and meals served quickly"
"Friendly staff. Excellent food, large variety."
"The best!"
"Consistent, good chinese"
"I ordered over the phone and the gentleman was very friendly. Food was really good too."
"Food"
Cons
"delivery service or online ordering"
"Wish they delivered. I'd order multiple times a week!"
"No website!!! "
"Cost"
Comments
"crystal garden has the BEST pork fried rice!"
"Lunch buffet is fine, but ordering menu items is the real experience."
"Favorite Chinese food!! Try the curry chicken! "
Apbtluvr70 photo

Apbtluvr70

Minneapolis, MN

Awesome food

The guy that rated this restaurant’s fare as “bland” either has a competing restaurant, a cold, or no taste buds. I take out frequently and I am never disappointed.

Crystal Garden 1.0
December 12, 2010

Bad food

Bad food. I tried this once before and thought I would give it another try. Terrible. The food is very very bland. They take it right out of the bag and reheat it. No spice no cooking at all. We tried two bites of each dish and did not eat…
June 30, 2009

Fun, Good Chinese

I really like this little restaurant. The staff are friendly, the food is generally plentiful and good. My wife and I like to go here on special occasions. They have a number of dishes for those of us who prefer milder flavoring.
February 24, 2009

The best, most consistent Chinese food in the Metro

I am so happy to be able to comment on this wonderful family restaurant. There are so many restaurants that are not child friendly but these guys are wonderfully accommodating. The food is consistently good and that is a huge thing for me.…

Asian Chinese Takeout
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Crystal Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Crystal Garden is located near the cities of St Anthony and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: Crystal Garden Menu, Crystal Garden Minneapolis Menu, Crystal Garden Hiawatha, Crystal Garden Mn, Crystal Garden Minneapolis, Crystal Garden, Minneapolis, and Crystal Farms Chinese In Hiawatha Mn.