262-268-6888

1407 W Grand Ave ( )

Port Washington, WI 53074-2074

Description: Culver's is a Burgers, Seafood, and Frozen Yogurt restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.
Tags: Burgers, Seafood, Frozen Yogurt, Sandwiches, Californian, Delivery, Open 7 Days, Gift Certificates, Fast Food, and Outdoor seating
  • 225 dishes entered by diners at Culver's

Pros

• "Great friendly service!!"

Reviews for Culver's

Horrible customer service

Eating in—no problem there. They’ll make sure your order is right. Going through the drive-through? Better not, they’re almost GUARANTEED to mess something up. And after you’ve arrived home to discover the error, called and reported it as well as been assured you’ll receive “something” in the mail to compensate for it—don’t hold your breath. This has happened time and again to me, reported each time, and have received NOTHING from them. I’m about ready to contact Culver’s Corporate Office regarding the absolute disregard for customer service this location has. Do yourself a favor—cook your own food.

2.0

Hutchinson Mn Managment.

My friend and I were eating at Culvers in Hutchinson, MN. We are former employees of the restaurant. My friend left for health reasons. I was fired for not showing up for one shift. The manager was aware I couldnt work the shift, but when I showed up for my second shift, I was fired.
As we were ordering our food we were visiting with the worker taking our order. As soon as we were done ordering we sat down and ate our food. We were informed that that worker got in trouble for talking to us instead of working. However, we asked the worker to come clean our messy table off, but no one came to clean it off. We have done nothing but be civil everytime we go to eat there. We enjoy the food and most of the customer service but we are made to feel uncomfortable and unwanted anytime Rob and Cassadra Woodling are working. We are paying customers and will contiune to be unless this issue is not addressed. All we ask is for some respect when we go to eat there beacuse when all is said and done we are still paying customers and we deserve respect.

People found this by searching for: Culvers Corporate Office, Culvers Reviews, Culver's Saukville Menu, Culvers Corporate Headquarters Address, Culvers In Port Washington Wisconsin Flavor Of The Day, Culvers Port Washington, Culvers Port Washington Wi, Port Washington Culvers Ratings, and Culvers Corporate Headquarters.

John's Pizzeria