Cuisine: Burgers, Seafood, Frozen Yogurt

Culver's is a Burgers, Seafood, and Frozen Yogurt restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

"Great friendly service!!"
anonymouseater photo

Port Washington, WI

Horrible customer service

Eating in—no problem there. They’ll make sure your order is right. Going through the drive-through? Better not, they’re almost GUARANTEED to mess something up. And after you’ve arrived home to discover the error, called and reported it as well as been assured you’ll receive “something” in the mail to compensate for it—don’t hold your breath. This has happened time and again to me, reported each time, and have received NOTHING from them. I’m about ready to contact Culver’s Corporate Office regarding the absolute disregard for customer service this location has. Do yourself a favor—cook your own food.

culvers666 photo

Hutchinson, MN

Hutchinson Mn Managment.

My friend and I were eating at Culvers in Hutchinson, MN. We are former employees of the restaurant. My friend left for health reasons. I was fired for not showing up for one shift. The manager was aware I couldnt work the shift, but when I showed up for my second shift, I was fired.
As we were ordering our food we were visiting with the worker taking our order. As soon as we were done ordering we sat down and ate our food. We were informed that that worker got in trouble for talking to us instead of working. However, we asked the worker to come clean our messy table off, but no one came to clean it off. We have done nothing but be civil everytime we go to eat there. We enjoy the food and most of the customer service but we are made to feel uncomfortable and unwanted anytime Rob and Cassadra Woodling are working. We are paying customers and will contiune to be unless this issue is not addressed. All we ask is for some respect when we go to eat there beacuse when all is said and done we are still paying customers and we deserve respect.

Burgers Parking Good For Kids

Culver's  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/13/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great friendly service!!'
  • 04/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
People found this by searching for: Culvers Corporate Headquarters, Culvers Port Washington, Culvers Reviews, Culvers Corporate Office, Culvers Port Washington Wi, Culvers Corporate Headquarters Address, Culvers In Port Washington Wisconsin Flavor Of The Day, Port Washington Culvers Ratings, and Culver's Saukville Menu.