Call 960-b Broadway
Bethlehem, PA

Cuisine: Colombian, Gluten Free, Affordable

Cuquita is a Colombian, Gluten Free, and Affordable restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"After visiting this place for many years and my daughter orderning the same burger, this time her burger had a different dressing we asked if they would make her a new burger her way and their answer was this is the way the chef always make the burger, fa"
"Empanadas and pantones were delicious."
"Love them. Perfect. Good food."
"Clean"
Cons
"Bathroom needs improving."
Comments
"Absolutely delicious and friendly service."
"Colombian food is good everywhere "
RoosCloos photo

RoosCloos

Bethlehem, PA
Cuquita 5.0

Cuquita Restaurant ~ Muy Delicioso!

I absolutely LOVE this place. Cuquita Restaurant is Colombian food and it is very, very good! Anytime I have visitors, I bring them to this restaurant! They always like it! You can sit and chat without ever feeling rushed. The owners and staff are very friendly.

My favorite things are the toston rekuca, empanadas and arepa de choclo con queso. Being gluten sensitive, I wondered if this would be a good place to go. IT IS! A few things have flour, but there are plenty of things that don’t! It is very affordable too! Lots of food. I leave full every time!

Toston Rekuca

This is a plate of fried plantains topped with shredded beef, shredded chicken, shredded pork, chicharron, avocados and drizzled with a mild flavored sauce. It is an appetizer, but I usually split it with my dinner partner and it is quite filling.

HERECOMESDPAIN photo

HERECOMESDPAIN

Allentown, PA
Cuquita 5.0

Great Colombian Food And Host

Been Going There For The Past 2 Months Love There Food And Host’s And So Do Family And Friends That I Take There As Well :)

Bandeja

Great Dish Looks Like To Much To Eat But Its So Good You Will Finish It ;)

Colombian Gluten Free Casual

Cuquita  Restaurant Reviews

Cuquita is located near the cities of Freemansburg, Fountain Hill, Butztown, and Saucon Valley Terrace.
People found this by searching for: La Cuquita Bethlehem, Cuquita Restaurant Bethlehem Menu, Cuquita, Colombian Restaurant Pittsburg, La Cuquita Restaurant, Colombian Restaurant Bethlehem Pa, Colombian Restaurant Bethlehem, La Cuquita Bethlehem Pa, and Cuquita Restaurant Bethlehem.