Call 7805 Desiard St
Monroe, LA 71203

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Catering

Cypress Inn Restaurant is a American, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Very delicious "
"The food, environment and wait staff "
"Good "
"Yummy food, great service, love eating outside over the water "
Arklady photo

Arklady

Little Rock, AR
Cypress Inn Restaurant 5.0

Awesome food and a GREAT atmosphere!

We had so much fun and loved our dinner here while we were in Monroe. We asked the front desk at the Hilton Garden Inn where to get some good “Louisiana” cooking. They told us to go to Cypress Inn and I am so glad they did. We had an appetizer bowl of seafood gumbo to start which was wonderful. Then I had a combination plate with frog legs, fried catfish and boiled jumbo shrimp. It was all fantastic. My husband had the boiled crawfish and said they were very hot and spicy. The salad bar was very adequate and had pickled okra which I love. The best part was we sat outside on the “deck” overlooking a bayou. So cool since there were turtles and ducks everywhere begging for french fries and hushpuppies. Can’t wait to come back to Monroe and eat here again.

brookeyrenea photo

brookeyrenea

West Monroe, LA
Cypress Inn Restaurant 1.0

Why you should NEVER eat here...

First let me start off by saying that for 24 years my family and I were frequent patrons of this seafood establishment, until I began employment there. The restaurant is under new ownership, and the new owner Vick Hendrix unfortunately does not take pride in the quality and freshness the food being served. I was asked to serve visibly rotten shrimp on two different occasions, and when I objected, I was told I had no choice but to serve it to my customers, or I would be terminated. I was also told that if the customers smelled the shrimp and refused to eat it, then I could bring it back to the kitchen and the cook would squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle seasonings on the shrimp to cover up the smell. This was the OWNER’S solution rather than serving food and putting his customers at a serious health risk. During the time I was employed at Cypress Inn, I had to call the health department because the owner refused to clean things up. Cypress Inn received three pages of health code violations. Like I said, my family and I loved this restaurant in the past, but after seeing how dirty the kitchen is, I would advise NOBODY to dine there. Not to mention, I have witnessed the cook staff drop food on the kitchen floore, and put the food right back on the customer’s plate, ready to serve…..

American Breakfast Parking

Cypress Inn Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/14/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 03/16/2013 - A diner from Cedar Hill, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 03/21/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/07/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/15/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/20/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 05/08/2013 - A diner from Franklin, OH tried it and liked it.
  • 05/13/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/08/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/10/2013 - A diner tried it and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Yummy food, great service, love eating outside over the water '
  • 07/28/2013 - A diner from Monroe, LA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 09/28/2013 - A diner from West Monroe, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/17/2013 - A diner from West Monroe, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/19/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/30/2013 - A diner from Choudrant, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/03/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/27/2013 - A diner from Monroe, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good '
  • 01/17/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/27/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/01/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food, environment and wait staff '
  • 02/05/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/06/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/01/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/06/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/07/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/20/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/24/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Very delicious '
  • 03/27/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 03/28/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/28/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/11/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/17/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/01/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.
  • 07/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/09/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/16/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/29/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/11/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/07/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
Cypress Inn Restaurant is located near the cities of West Monroe and Brownsville Bawcomville.
People found this by searching for: Cypress Inn Menu Monroe La, Cypress Inn Restaurant Monroe La, Cypress Inn Monroe La Menu, Cypress Inn Restaurant Monroe, Cypress Inn Monroe Menu, Cypress Inn Monroe La, Bayou Landing Monroe La, and Cypress Inn Restaurant Monroe Menu.