Call 6028 W Broadway Ave
New Hope, MN 55428-2808

Cuisine: American, Diner, Traditional

D W's Diner is a American, Diner, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
ginniel photo

ginniel

Crystal, MN
D W's Diner 4.0

Quaint, friendly

Went to try out the chicken, living in Crystal all of my life I grew up loving thriftway chicken, when I heard DW diner acquired their recipe, we had to go check it out, we were not disappointed, the chicken was awesome!! Everything else was pretty much typical, nothing fancy diner food, which it not bad, just nothing fancy or outstanding, just simple fare, friendly service, we all enjoyed our food and visit.

Fried Chicken Dinner

Chicken was moist, batter was seasoned well and crispy, potatoes were not home made, but we’re passable, gravy was simple, nothing fancy. Fresh salad, not much on it, but it was fresh and simple

D W's Diner 1.0
December 14, 2010

Home Cooking Yeah Right

I would like to say I have been to this restaurant and I ordered an open face sandwich. The meat was basically deli meat heated up and thrown on bread with canned gravy. I was expecting real turkey not a slice off of a deli loaf. I…
D W's Diner 3.0
January 21, 2008

hometown food

quiet, clean friendly service. Large portion meals that bring back the hometown memories. Good senior citizen menu at affordable prices. Stop in for lunch soon.

American Diner Good For Kids

D W's Diner  Restaurant Reviews

D W's Diner is located near the cities of Crystal, Robbinsdale, Golden Valley, Medicine Lake, and Brooklyn Center.
People found this by searching for: Dw S Diner New Hope, Dw's Diner Crystal, Dw's Diner, Dw's Diner Menu, Dw Diner In New Hope Mn, Jw Cafe, New Hope, Mn, Dw Diner Mn, Dw Diner Crystal, and Dw Diner Crystal Mn.