- 15 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
- For authentic thin-crust pizzas, check out Chef Marco Wiles' Dolce Vita Pizzeria Enoteca just around the corner.
- No reservation? See if there are any open seats at the tiny counter.
- The Bellini cocktail is a specialty, prepared with white peach puree and sparkling prosecco.
- The business lunch special is a three-course treat for a mere $22.
Tue-Thu 05:30PM - 11:00PMTue-Thu 11:30AM - 02:00PMTue-Thu 05:30PM - 10:00PM
You'll get the best pizza and pasta dishes in the city at Marco Wiles' intimate and unassuming little Montrose restaurant. Some of the unusual varieties of fish, such as the branzino (Italian sea bass) are jet-flown in from Italy. The wine list is just as innovative as the food, with lots of crisp Proseccos and unusual Piedmont reds. And the service is exceptional -- unless you ask for spaghetti and meatballs.
Link to Da Marco Cucina E Vino
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 01/02/2014 - A diner from Hurst, TX tried it.