Call 1141 E 11th St
Neighborhoods: Greater Heights

Cuisine: Deli, Salads, Italian

Dacapo's Bakery & Deli 1
March 4, 2013

What I love about this place is their attitude towards their customer. They are all so friendly and attentive, they have the best customer relations ever.
Dacapo's Bakery & Deli 1.0
April 3, 2011

Couldn't get past the customer service

This review is for customer service only. We couldn't get past that to try any of ther baked goods.\r \r When planning for a March 19 wedding we had decided to keep all of our business within The Heights. I called Dacapo's to inquire…
Dacapo's Bakery & Deli 5.0
March 9, 2011

Perfect for your wedding!

Delicious for lunch or desserts - but I'm mostly recommending Decapo's for the WEDDING services! My wedding cake was so gorgeous and at a competitive price. We got one lemon cake and one chocolate, it is literally the best cake I've ever…

Deli Takeout Good For Kids
Tips
  • A few spots are available off of Studewood but trolling for street parking will probably be necessary.
  • The cafe offers boxed lunches for business meetings, field trips and other occasions.
Tue-Fri 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Sat 08:00AM - 12:00AM

Dacapo's Bakery & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Dacapo's Bakery & Deli is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Deli Restaurants In Heights Houston, Decapos Bakery, Decapos Wedding Cake Prive, Dacapo Bakery, Dacapos Bakery Houston Tx, Da Capo Bakery, and Dacapo's Bakery.