Diner Survey Results
"Awesome floor in the bathroom, the booth is amazing, loved the water, bathroom toilets were the bomb"
0 reviews of D'ANGELO Pizza, Wine Bar and Tapas, first by you?
Opening Angelo Elia Pizza, Wine Bar and Tapas restaurant was a passion of Chef Angelo Elia for more than eight years. While Casa D'Angelo has been a place for him to showcase his depth of Italian technique, he wanted to create a restaurant that felt more like the simple Italy he visits year after year where ingredients are at the forefront. A place where you could come and sit and pick at food as you want with friends. But it didn't come that easy. Like all things that are simple, careful thought and research has gone into the menu and the guarded sources of our premium ingredients. In the end, Angelo Elia Pizza is all about friends and a good bottle of wine enjoyed in a contemporary, easy dining atmosphere.
Link to D'ANGELO Pizza, Wine Bar and Tapas
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 11/30/2013 - A diner from Tampa, FL tried it.
- 12/07/2013 - A diner from Miami, FL tried it.
- 12/19/2013 - A diner from Orlando, FL tried it.
- 12/22/2013 - A diner from Miami, FL tried it.
- 03/15/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.
- 08/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'Great delicious food and matching service'
- 11/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.