- 19 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Daniel
These dishes from the Daniel menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Bittersweet Chocolate-Praliné Crémeux
Butter Poached Maine Lobster
- Two prix-fixe menus are offered. Three courses for $105 or six courses for $175.
- Two prix-fixe menus are offered. Three courses for $98 or six courses for $165.
- Mssr. Boulud may be the last of the great French chef-proprietors who made his bones the old-fashioned way, learning cooking from Roger Verget, Georges Blanc, and the Troigrois brothers, and front-of-the-house stagecraft from Sirio Maccioni.
- Wine pairings ensure a perfect match and can be less expensive than purchasing several bottles. Pairings range in price, but average $80 to $90 per person.
- The chef's glass-enclosed skybox, a celeb favorite, sits above the kitchen. It's available for four Monday through Wednesday, with an eight-course tasting menu required ($1,000 total).
- No reservation? Grab a seat at the bar and sample a superbly mixed cocktail.
Mon-Thu 05:45PM - 11:00PMFri-Sat 05:30PM - 11:30PM
Daniel Boulud’s namesake restaurant features contemporary, seasonal French cuisine in a setting that combines striking neoclassical architecture with elegant modern furnishings. The sophisticated bar and lounge are a welcoming spot for before and after dinner drinks.
Loves Daniel (6)
Wants to Try Daniel (7)
- 12/14/2013 - A diner from Jericho, NY tried it.
- 01/29/2015 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.