Call 1055 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533-5636

Cuisine: Hamburgers, Kid's Menu, Catering

Overall
Pros
"The food was fantastic "
"I remember going to Dave's 30 years ago. Best burgers EVER!"
Cons
"I wasn't able to have a boner for 6 days afterward"
"If you don't live in town and are making a special trip for this burger (which is well with it) plan to use the restrooms at another location because there isn't a public one here. :)"
Dave's Giant Hamburger 4.0
August 17, 2009

Dave's Giant Hamburger is delicious

Oh my goodness. This is one of the best burgers I have ever had. Cute little diner and friendly service. A little pricey but well worth it. They don't have fries but the burgers make up for it.
Dave's Giant Hamburger 5.0
October 1, 2008

Old School Burger

The best burger in town. If you like the movie Pulp Fiction and wish you had a Kahuna burger Dave's Giant Hamburger would put that craving to rest. Trust me.....My wife loves their burgers and has a monthly cravings. See you there!
Dave's Giant Hamburger 4.0
July 14, 2005

Dave's Giant Burgers

These burgers are so giant that I can't finish one! They are also great tasting and reasonably priced. They make shakes that have real fruit peices in them that are wonderful. I had cherry's and cherry peices were plugging up my straw. …

Hamburgers Delivery Kid's Menu

Dave's Giant Hamburger  Restaurant Reviews

Dave's Giant Hamburger is located near the cities of Suisun City.
People found this by searching for: Dave's Giant Hamburger Fairfield Ca Hours, Dave Giant Burgers Fairfield Ca, Dave's Burgers Fairfield Menu, Daves Heimburgers Fairfield, Dave's Burgers Fairfield, Dave's Burgers Fairfield Ca Menu, Daves Giants Burgers, Dave's Giant Hamburger, and Dave's Giant Hamburger Menu.