Dawson & Stevens Classic Diner

989-348-2111

231 E Michigan Ave ( )

Grayling, MI 49738

Description: Dawson & Stevens Classic Diner is a Diner, Burgers, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Diner, Burgers, Deli, Sandwiches, Subs, and Soups
  • 5 dishes entered by diners at Dawson & Stevens Classic Diner

Reviews for Dawson & Stevens Classic Diner

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by CynRon
Dawson & Stevens Classic Diner

A Fun place to eat, with great food!

We stopped here because it was advertised as a Coca Cola memorabilia Museum in our guide book and it is, but more than that they provided a fantastic fresh diner lunch. We arrived during the lunch rush so initial service was a little slow, but the waitresses were working as fast as they could and once we placed our order, the food arrived quickly. Our waitress was friendly and personable and helpful. We didn’t mind the wait to order because it gave us a chance to peruse the exhibits of Coca Cola stuff-quite an impressive and entertaining collection.

Mulligatawny Soup

We each had a cup of this and the flavor was great, big chunks of fresh chicken, fruit and rice-we had never tried it before and were glad we did.

Reuben Sandwich with homemade chips

This was offered with the choice of coleslaw or sauerkraut and my husband chose the coleslaw. It was great and I even got one bite. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys a tasty Reuben. The homemade chips were fantastic and we could have eaten more!

Betty Boop Cherry Chicken Salad Melt

Homemade cherry chicken salad with Monterey jack cheese with your choice of homemade bread.
I ordered this because a diner recommended it to me as she was leaving, she also suggested I try the vegetable bread with it, but not too have it toasted. I forgot to tell my waitress that, but it was good anyway, a great mixture of textures and tastes. The cherry was not too strong but gave it an extra tang. My husband (not a fan of cherries) even tried a bite and gave it his approval. It also came with some of those delicious homemade chips.

Fountain Soda

I had a butterscotch fountain soda-can’t come to a real diner with a real soda fountain counter and not have a soda! Mine was quite good.

Coconut Malted Milkshake

My husband chose a Coconut flavored malt and raved about it the whole time he drank it. Thick and creamy and tasting of coconut-just hit the spot.

Add/Show Comments (1)

July 31, 2009

An Awesome Place!!!

An Awesome Place!!! Love it, Love it, Love it!!! Great diner food ... great ice cream including old fashioned malts etc. Very clean ... friendly wait staff ... wonderful Coca Cola Museum and 50's Diner atmosphere. I loved my burger & fries…

June 12, 2008

Ice Cream Heaven

This 50's style diner has the best chocolate malts I have ever tasted! I make the special trip up each time I am in Higgen's Lake, just for the malt. My kids love the clown sundaes. Sorry, but we can't review the food because we always…

People found this by searching for: Dawson & Stevens Classic Diner, Dawson And Stevens Classic 50's Diner Menu, Dawson And Stevens Grayling Mi, Dawson's Stevens Diner Grayling Mi, Dawson & Stevens Classic Diner Menu, Stevens Ice Cream Grayling Mi, Dawson And Stevens Mulligatawny Soup Recipe, and Coca Cola Restaurant In Grayling.

Spicy Bob's Italian Express