760-789-4340

1347 Main St ( )

Ramona, CA 92065-2126

Description: D'carlo's is a Prime Rib, Mexican, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Prime Rib, Mexican, Cafe, Caribbean, Outdoor seating, Gluten Free, Takeout, Breakfast, Good for groups, and Parking
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at D'carlo's
  • 2 users want to eat at D'carlo's
  • 1 user loves D'carlo's

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "Excellent food, great service, fresh and clean ambiance, newly remodeled, best restaurant for miles and miles. "
  • "Great prime rib, salad and yummy eclair!"

Reviews for D'carlo's

• 6 reviews
  • First reviewed by guess
D'carlo's

They came through again...

4th of July… 2008… No reservations… party of Eight… No sweat.

Great courteous service… and everybody raved about their meals

Chicken Fried Steak

Yee Haw… no wonder it is their best seller. Tender… moist… breaded to perfection… not mushy.

Beef was great… breading was great… cooked to perfection… and the mashed potatoes and gravy were excellent… I could not even clean up my plate… and I was hungry. Again D’Carlos’s comes through

Add/Show Comments (1)

3.0

Update decor

Each time I eat in D’carlos I mentally redo the Decor. While keeping
a rustic decor is in keeping with the area…it still seems a bit old
and outdated. It wouldn’t take much…please consider bringing it
up to standards so we won’t be embarrassed to bring visitos in.
As for the food… it is pretty good these days. The portions are good and the mashed potatoes no longer have those bitter outer skins
in them. Overall, good job…we know it’s harder than it looks and we
are ever so happy you are here. Eve

4.0

Things Have Markedly Improved at D Carlos

D’ Carlos has seemingly restored much of the original value to a meal we tried last weekend. Wishing to minimize the risk,I called first and was assured that they had restored the quality and quantity of the food. The meals my wife and I ordered reflected accurately those assurances.

She ordered the fish, which this time was the proper portion size as was my pork chop. The salads were fine and the bread served of good quality. The clam chowder was excellent.

Neither of us risked the mashed potatoes. Previously they were reusing yesterdays potatoes to make the mashed potatoes. This results in overcooked and very runny mashed potatoes. One of us will give the mashed potatoes a try next week.

The service is always great!

Looks like things may be OK at D’Carlos if the trend holds up

June 6, 2010

Ownership change may have learned

My wife and I have been very regular customers of D' Carlos for more then 20 years, eating there at least 20 times a year. The serving and wait staff are wonderful. \r \r D' Carlos has seemingly restored much of the original value to a…

People found this by searching for: Dicarlos Ramona, D'carlos Ramona Ca, D'carlos Ramona, D Carlos Ramona, Decarlos Ramona, D'carlos, D Carlos Restaurant Ramona Ca, Carlos Restaurant Ramona Ca, and Decarlos Restaurant Ramona.

A4ba8e35e2efeab11f8cd76733911a15