Dearborn Italian Bakery

24545 Ford Rd
Dearborn, MI 48128-1131

Cuisine: Italian, Bakeries, Pizza

Overall
Pros
"Friendly staff, fast service "
"The food is always great that is what keeps me n families coming back. The staff especially the older women r rude & act like u are bothing them when all u want to do is get your food. Ive complained before after spending $150 on 1 trip & was told"
"Great"
Cons
"Rude staff, they roll their eyes at you when all ur doin us ordering your food. They over talk you & do not let you get your order our before u are done, they walk away from you while you are ordering. Doesnt make me want to give them my money."
Dearborn Italian Bakery 2.0
May 26, 2009

Pizza's not that fresh

bought pizza here several times and noticed that the pizza here sits longer than 4 or 5 hours. So if you like old pizza with flies buzzing above, come buy your slice here. i'm going to pass on this one!
Dearborn Italian Bakery 4.0
May 18, 2009

a blast from the past

When I was a little girl I can remember my brother bringing home pizza after he had done his paper route. I was always so jealous he was old enough to go all the way to telegraph to get it and I couldnt. Every now and then I got lucky and…
Dearborn Italian Bakery 5.0
March 5, 2009

Want a Unique Morning Treat?

The Breakfast Pizza from Dearborn Itlaian Bakery is fantastic. This has become an office favorite for an AM delight available from DIB. The staff at the bakery is very accomodating and will cut the breakfast pizza into larger or smaller…

Italian Bakeries Pizza

Dearborn Italian Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/12/2013 - A diner from Romulus, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 05/22/2013 - A diner from Ann Arbor, MI tried it.
  • 10/24/2013 - A diner from Dearborn Heights, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 12/24/2013 - A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great'
  • 04/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food is always great that is what keeps me n families coming back. The staff especially the older women r rude & act like u are bothing them when all u want to do is get your food. Ive complained before after spending $150 on 1 trip & was told'
    Cons: 'Rude staff, they roll their eyes at you when all ur doin us ordering your food. They over talk you & do not let you get your order our before u are done, they walk away from you while you are ordering. Doesnt make me want to give them my money.'
  • 08/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Friendly staff, fast service '
  • 12/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
Dearborn Italian Bakery is located near the cities of Melvindale and Pompano Beach.
People found this by searching for: Dearborn Italian Bakery Coupons, Dearborn Breakfast Pizza, Dearborn Italian Bakery, Italian Bakeries Near 76542, Dearborn Italian Bakery Menu, Breakfast Pizza, Dearborn, and Www.Dearbornitilianbakery.Com.