561-665-8484

840 E Atlantic Ave ( )

Delray Beach, FL 33483

View Hours
Description: Deck 84 is a American, Casual dining, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Casual, Waterfront, Casual dining, Downtown, Happy hour, Ocean View, Riverfront, Extensive Beer List, and Seafood
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Deck 84

From OpenTable:

Welcome to Deck 84, Atlantic Avenue’s only Casual Waterfront Dining restaurant overlooking Delray's beautiful Intracoastal Waterway. Brought to you by legendary South Florida Restaurateur Burt Rapoport, Deck 84's affordably priced menu consists of Casual American dining favorites, fresh daily seafood items and creatively-crafted cocktails. You can dock your boat at one of Deck 84's boat slips.

Please note, reservations are for inside tables and seating on our covered, heated deck only. Outside patio seating will be seated upon arrival. Dining area requests are NOT guaranteed but we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Deck 84

Ambiance is everything

I grabbed lunch yesterday with my husband at Deck 84, and was really pleased with our experience. We sat outside because it was so nice out and took our time ordering our food. The first thing I had ordered wasn’t what I had expected and when I told the waiter he was more than accommodating. They brought me a whole new lunch which was the crab cake sandwich and I was extremely happy with that. It’s always impressive when a server goes out of their way to make the customer happy and it makes for a great restaurant. My husband loved his Grouper Reuben and was delighted with how big the portions were. Five stars all around for Deck 84

Crab Cake Sandwich

4.0

Great place to enjoy lunch on the water

I recently took my family Deck 84 for lunch, not having been there before I took my chances being that the location seemed so great. We immediately got sat in a comfortable booth overlooking the beautiful intercostal and quickly got greeted by our server. Lucky for us, we went on a Sunday around 3pm when there was a great live reggae band playing. We were greeted by our server; she was very friendly and helped us out on our drink choices and appetizers. We ordered a round of Mango Frozen Margaritas along with the Mediterranean plate to start off.

The food was exceptional, better than the great view and drinks. I order The Deck Burger, a tasty burger with an original twist: fried egg, apple wood-smoked bacon and a special deck sauce. The Baja Fish Tacos with delicious flash-fried mahi-mahi were really great, the 3 large flour tortillas came nicely presented in a taco stand, making it easy to enjoy.

Overall, this is my go-to ocean view restaurant when in Delray Beach. Great ambience, food and drinks!

The Deck Burger

4.0

Great place on Atlantic Ave and the intracoastal!

I have been to Deck 84 for lunch three times over the last couple of weeks. The food there is elegant and tasty compared to several of the other places on the water in the Boynton/Delray/Boca area.
The outside area and the bar area are great, but it is a shame that the inside area is so closed off. After all, when you are dining by the water with this great of a view – you also want to be outside.
I will certainly be coming back to Deck 84 again, but I do hope that they decide to open up the inside area a bit – so that you at least have the feeling of being outside and “connected” to the great atmosphere of the bar area…

Casual Waterfront Dining With A Side of Florida Charm

Deck 84 embodies everything great about South Florida living. It’s the type of restaurant where you can be served a great meal in flip-flops and a Guy Harvey T-shirt while watching sailboats cruise down the Intracoastal. Have the grilled Key Lime Mahi with a Mango Habanero Frozen Margarita and count the reasons you love living in Florida. Don’t forget to stop by for Sunday Brunch for an amazing Bloody Mary Bar.

Deck 84

Great American dining....with a view!

Deck 84’s picturesque waterfront dining is a one-of-a-kind addition to Atlantic Avenue. Along with their appetizing entrees and cocktails, this restaurant is great for either a Sunday morning brunch or Friday night dinner and drinks!

Tiramisu Ice Cream Sandwich

If you love Tiramisu, then you don’t want to miss out on this unique creation. This ice cream combination will surely leave you wanting more. It was the perfect end to a wonderful dining experience.

September 5, 2012

Even though I wasn't hungry when our party arrived, one bite out of the baja fish tacos and I was ready for more. In my opinion, the only way they could have been better is if they included a sauce (baja sauce seems the best choice) since…

August 2, 2012

...a great place to stop in for a cold one and re-fuel. The Deck burger is big enough to share!

Deck 84 is located near the cities of Gulf Stream.
People found this by searching for: Deck 84 Delray Beach, Pier 84 Delray Beach, Deck 84 In Delray Beach, Deck84delraybeach, Deck 84 Menu, Deck 84 Delray Beach Menu, Deck 84 Delray, and Resturant On Boat On Intercoatal In Delray Bch Fl.

Link to Deck 84

Deck 84  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%