Deck 84

840 E Atlantic Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33483

Cuisine: American, Casual dining, Lunch

Deck 84 is a American, Casual dining, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Easy parking Nice outside seating "
Foodie5248 photo

Foodie5248

Tampa, FL

Ambiance is everything

I grabbed lunch yesterday with my husband at Deck 84, and was really pleased with our experience. We sat outside because it was so nice out and took our time ordering our food. The first thing I had ordered wasn’t what I had expected and when I told the waiter he was more than accommodating. They brought me a whole new lunch which was the crab cake sandwich and I was extremely happy with that. It’s always impressive when a server goes out of their way to make the customer happy and it makes for a great restaurant. My husband loved his Grouper Reuben and was delighted with how big the portions were. Five stars all around for Deck 84

Crab Cake Sandwich

MaryaVilchez photo

MaryaVilchez

Boca Raton, FL
Deck 84 4.0

Great place to enjoy lunch on the water

I recently took my family Deck 84 for lunch, not having been there before I took my chances being that the location seemed so great. We immediately got sat in a comfortable booth overlooking the beautiful intercostal and quickly got greeted by our server. Lucky for us, we went on a Sunday around 3pm when there was a great live reggae band playing. We were greeted by our server; she was very friendly and helped us out on our drink choices and appetizers. We ordered a round of Mango Frozen Margaritas along with the Mediterranean plate to start off.

The food was exceptional, better than the great view and drinks. I order The Deck Burger, a tasty burger with an original twist: fried egg, apple wood-smoked bacon and a special deck sauce. The Baja Fish Tacos with delicious flash-fried mahi-mahi were really great, the 3 large flour tortillas came nicely presented in a taco stand, making it easy to enjoy.

Overall, this is my go-to ocean view restaurant when in Delray Beach. Great ambience, food and drinks!

The Deck Burger

Morten photo

Morten

Delray Beach, FL
Deck 84 4.0

Great place on Atlantic Ave and the intracoastal!

I have been to Deck 84 for lunch three times over the last couple of weeks. The food there is elegant and tasty compared to several of the other places on the water in the Boynton/Delray/Boca area.
The outside area and the bar area are great, but it is a shame that the inside area is so closed off. After all, when you are dining by the water with this great of a view – you also want to be outside.
I will certainly be coming back to Deck 84 again, but I do hope that they decide to open up the inside area a bit – so that you at least have the feeling of being outside and “connected” to the great atmosphere of the bar area…

PumpkinSpice photo

PumpkinSpice

Boca Raton, FL

Casual Waterfront Dining With A Side of Florida Charm

Deck 84 embodies everything great about South Florida living. It’s the type of restaurant where you can be served a great meal in flip-flops and a Guy Harvey T-shirt while watching sailboats cruise down the Intracoastal. Have the grilled Key Lime Mahi with a Mango Habanero Frozen Margarita and count the reasons you love living in Florida. Don’t forget to stop by for Sunday Brunch for an amazing Bloody Mary Bar.

amberkay photo

amberkay

Delray Beach, FL
Deck 84 5.0

Great American dining....with a view!

Deck 84’s picturesque waterfront dining is a one-of-a-kind addition to Atlantic Avenue. Along with their appetizing entrees and cocktails, this restaurant is great for either a Sunday morning brunch or Friday night dinner and drinks!

Tiramisu Ice Cream Sandwich

If you love Tiramisu, then you don’t want to miss out on this unique creation. This ice cream combination will surely leave you wanting more. It was the perfect end to a wonderful dining experience.

American Casual Waterfront
Thu-Sat 11:00AM - 01:00PM
Sun 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Mon-Wed 11:30AM - 10:00PM

From OpenTable:

Welcome to Deck 84, Atlantic Avenue’s only Casual Waterfront Dining restaurant overlooking Delray's beautiful Intracoastal Waterway. Brought to you by legendary South Florida Restaurateur Burt Rapoport, Deck 84's affordably priced menu consists of Casual American dining favorites, fresh daily seafood items and creatively-crafted cocktails. You can dock your boat at one of Deck 84's boat slips.

Please note, reservations are for inside tables and seating on our covered, heated deck only. Outside patio seating will be seated upon arrival. Dining area requests are NOT guaranteed but we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Deck 84  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/21/2013 - A diner from Tampa, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 04/18/2013 - A diner from Tampa, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 04/18/2013 - A diner from Deerfield Beach, FL tried it.
  • 05/25/2013 - A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 07/28/2013 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it.
  • 09/30/2013 - A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/29/2013 - A diner from Ruskin, FL tried it.
  • 11/05/2013 - A diner from Orlando, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 02/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/01/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 06/14/2014 - A diner tried it and didn't like it.
  • 07/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/03/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/25/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 01/01/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/24/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 01/27/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 04/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/31/2015 - A diner from Deerfield Beach, FL tried it.
  • 07/31/2015 - A diner from Delray Beach, FL tried it.
Deck 84 is located near the cities of Gulf Stream.
People found this by searching for: Deck 84 Delray Beach, Deck 84 Delray Beach Menu, Deck 84 Restaurant, Deck 84 Menu, Deck 84 In Delray Beach, Deck 84 Delray, Deck 84 Casual Menu, Pier 84 Delray Beach, and Deck 84 Delray Beach Coupon.