Del Frisco's Grille

Call (Between Colorado Ave and Broadway)

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse

Del Frisco's Grille is a American and Steakhouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

No Rating
tulips500 photo

Delicious food with ocean view

I had heard good things from friends who’d been to other locations, but I was still a bit weary given its location in a touristy part of SM. I came on a Thursday for lunch, and the food was surprisingly good albeit a little pricey. Fresh tasting, solid flavors, and simple plating — all in all a delicious meal. Portions are however actually appropriate; I actually finished my meal when I usually don’t. The interior is modern and clean, and there’s also an option to dine on the patio on the sidewalk with a nice view of the ocean. My only complaint would be why the waitresses have to dress like we’re in a club?

West Coast Fish Tacos at Del Frisco's Grille

West Coast Fish Tacos

Only 2 tacos, but the fish is grilled and soft with minimal garnishings so that the fish is really the highlight. Comes with a red and green sauce for dipping. I enjoyed this dish — not heavy at all.

American OpenTable Reservations

Del Frisco's Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Del Frisco's Grille is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.