Del Frisco's Grille

Call (Between Colorado Ave and Broadway)

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Del Frisco's Grille is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

No Rating
tulips500 photo

tulips500

Delicious food with ocean view

I had heard good things from friends who’d been to other locations, but I was still a bit weary given its location in a touristy part of SM. I came on a Thursday for lunch, and the food was surprisingly good albeit a little pricey. Fresh tasting, solid flavors, and simple plating — all in all a delicious meal. Portions are however actually appropriate; I actually finished my meal when I usually don’t. The interior is modern and clean, and there’s also an option to dine on the patio on the sidewalk with a nice view of the ocean. My only complaint would be why the waitresses have to dress like we’re in a club?

West Coast Fish Tacos at Del Frisco's Grille

West Coast Fish Tacos

Only 2 tacos, but the fish is grilled and soft with minimal garnishings so that the fish is really the highlight. Comes with a red and green sauce for dipping. I enjoyed this dish — not heavy at all.

American Lunch Good for groups

Del Frisco's Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Del Frisco's Grille is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: Del Frisco's Grille Menu.