Denny's

13201 Hawthorne Blvd
Hawthorne, CA 90250-5801

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Late Night

Pros
"Nice, well kept, the service was good. Food came out in a timely manner and was hot, Ooooh the coffee was hot so when I put my cream it was perfect!!! I like this Denny's I've gone alone and I've take 3 people with Me all at different time."
Cons
"Can't think of anything at the moment. "
Comments
"If You want to just kick back and enjoy a meal with someone or alone this is the place! "

American Dinner Lunch

Denny's  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/25/2013 - A diner tried it and didn't like it.
  • 09/16/2013 - A diner from Downey, CA tried it.
  • 12/25/2013 - A diner from Upland, CA tried it.
  • 07/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Nice, well kept, the service was good. Food came out in a timely manner and was hot, Ooooh the coffee was hot so when I put my cream it was perfect!!! I like this Denny's I've gone alone and I've take 3 people with Me all at different time.'
    Cons: 'Can't think of anything at the moment. '
    Comments: 'If You want to just kick back and enjoy a meal with someone or alone this is the place! '
Denny's is located near the cities of Hollyglen, Lennox, Houston, Lawndale, and Alondra Park.
People found this by searching for: Denny's Hawthorne, Denny's Hawthorne Ca, Denny's In Hawthorne, Denny Hawthroene, Denny's Hawthorne Blvd, Dennys In Hawthorne, Dennys On Hawthorne Blvd, and Dennys Hawthorne.