Dick's Last Resort

2.0 rating over 1 review

615-254-3844

Mall Of America - 4th Floor,402 South Ave ( )

Minneapolis, MN 55425

Neighborhoods: South Loop

Description: Dick's Last Resort is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, OpenTable, Reservations, Expensive, Mall of America, MOA, Dicks, Last, and Resort
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Dick's Last Resort

From OpenTable:

Let the chaos begin! Dick’s Last Resort is now open on the 4th floor of the Mall of America. We’re redefining ”Minnesota Nice” one sucker at a time. Come on in and let us abuse you, ‘cause that’s what we do best. We’ve got buckets o’ good grub, free live entertainment, and plenty o’ sarcasm server up fresh daily! Now open fer lunch and dinner, you betcha!

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Dick's Last Resort

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by kbottem
Dick's Last Resort

2.0

Eight dollar light beer?

Overall experience for entertainment value was fun, but the food was mediocre and prices were high. The light 22 ounce beer was billed as “Big ass beer with glass” for $7.82 plus tax. One of our party of three had a refill, which was billed at 5.32 plus tax. My wife had a Trashcan Punch for 8.71 plus tax. All of these were advertised as “keep the glass”, and we were surprised when a waiter collected them, never to be seen again. Overall the lunch for 3 sandwiches, 2 big beers plus one refill, and one booze-punch was $ 63.18 plus tip. See my food review, it gets worse. They won’t be there for long with this food quality and 8 dollar beers!

Mushroom Swiss Burger

I had the mushroom swiss burger, and when the waitress asked how I would like it cooked, I stated medium rare. I was expecting some fine angus ground beef on a 9 dollar burger. When the burger arrived, i cut it in two and was surprised that it was very well done. The cheese was not melted and still cold, and the mushrooms appeared to be canned. The beef quality was seriously a downgrade from fast food in my opinion. While consuming my hamburger, the waitress asked if it was a perfect meduim rare, and I showed her the burger. She admitted that it was well done, and offered to have another one cooked. I have a personal policy of never returning food at a restaurant (see movie “Road Trip”) and told her that I would just take it as is. She also stated they had only been open for two weeks and they were getting the kinks ironed out. This was very surprising as the reastaurant was quiet, with only 4-5 tables occupied. I half expected an offer for a free beer or reduction on my bill, but neither happened.

Add/Show Comments (1)

Dick's Last Resort is located near the cities of St Anthony and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: Dicks Last Resort Mn, Dicks Last Resort Mall Of America, Dicks Mall Of America, Dicks Last Resort Minneapolis, Dicks Last Resort Mall Of America Menu, Dicks Last Resort Moa, and Dicks Last Resirt Moa.

Link to Dick's Last Resort