2.8 rating over 1 review
Call 2 Highway 23 Ne
Suwanee, GA 30024-2345

Cuisine: Barbecue, Gluten Free, Wings

Dillards Barbecue is a Barbecue, Gluten Free, and Wings restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

suwaneemom photo

suwaneemom

Suwanee, GA
Dillards Barbecue 1.0

Horrible food

I’m not sure how the other reviews on here had such a good experience, but this literally was the worst food I had ever had in a restaurant. I got a deal at halfoffdepot.com and figured I would give it a try. I got some ribs, mac and cheese, fried squash and combo plate of bbq chicken and pork. The ribs were lukewarm and didn’t have any smoke flavor. The bbq sauce was worse than out of the bottle and the mac and cheese was sour/rotten. I really was appalled. I planned on feeding some of it to my kids, but I truly didn’t feel safe for the sake of possibly giving them food poisoning. Don’t waste your money, time or calories on this place, totally not worth it.

ribs

Barbecue Takeout Gluten Free

Dillards Barbecue  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Dillards Bbq Suwanee Ga, Dillards Bbq Suwanee Ga Menu, Dillards Suwanee Ga, Dillards Bar B Que Suwanee, Dillard's Barbecue, Dillards Bbq Suwanee, Dillards Barbeque Suwanee Ga, Dillards Barbeque Suwanee, and Dillards Barbecue Suwanee Ga.