Call 3444 Main St
Coventry, CT 06238

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Dimitri's Restaurant is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent, all the way around!!!! Nice ambiance."
"Food"
"Paul is by far the biggest ass that tries to run something. While he drives around in an Audi a8 the rest of the people pick up scraps. He even treats his mother and father like shit! "
"Yummy food!"
"Delicious food and great service"
Cons
"We had excellent service, no cons."
"Stopped going because the service was ALWAYS slow"
"Food was a tad too slow for my liking"
Comments
"Highly recommend!!!!!! Can't go wrong."
"Come ready to eat "
Julie_Parker photo

Julie_Parker

Coventry, CT
Dimitri's Restaurant 1.0

Left hungry after waiting over an hour for appetizers

We ordered calamari, mozzarella sticks and boneless wings at 6:40. We left at 7:45 and heard the following excuses from our server: It’s because you ordered fried food that it is taking so long. You didn’t tell me you were in as hurry. The owner gave us attitude and only offered a sarcastic apology after we explained we were long standing customers from the carry-out side of the business. They could have turned this around, but chose instead to blame us and act defensively. Diner beware.

rsp3studio photo

rsp3studio

Brockton, MA
Dimitri's Restaurant 5.0

Best Restaurant in Coventry

This was one of the hallmarks of my childhood in Coventry (and my parents as well). Dimitri’s has an extremely varied menu, and though it is best known for its pizza, there are some great seafood dishes, salads, grinders, salads, and much more. A beautiful dining room (which was added on in the late 1990’s) gives a sense of intimacy while not being difficult to maneuver. There is a sunken section of the dining room which is great for parties (I had my wedding rehearsal dinner there, and my 7th birthday party too, incidentally). The servers are very friendly, particularly if you get there right at 11 when they open. My friends and I have often been the first ones there. Take-out is great too, as there is a separate entrance for those picking up food, and a bar for those who plan on staying longer. Overall, the best place to eat in Coventry.

robroy8 photo

robroy8

Coventry, CT
Dimitri's Restaurant 2.0

A+ Meatball Grinder. Pizza not so good. Clams got me sick.

Dmitri Restaurant Coventry Conn. This pizza should be avoided. It’s made using the frozen pre-fab crust that is tasteless. The cheese is indigestible. The meatball grinders are very good.

Dining inside we get the Lasagna, which is great. The whole belly fried clams got me sick once, they were deep-fried using very old and dirty cooking oil. I avoid all of their fried seafood dishes now as a result.

Dimitri's Restaurant 4.0
November 29, 2009

Great food

2 visits and all food excellent

Pizza Lunch Delivery

Dimitri's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Dimitri's Restaurant is located near the cities of Mansfield Depot.
People found this by searching for: Dimitri's Menu Coventry Ct, Dimitris Coventry Ct., Dimitris Coventry, Dimitris Restaurant Coventry Ct Menu, Dimitris Coventry Menu, Dimitri's Coventry Ct Menu, and Dimitris Coventry Ct Menu.