610-252-4300

3701 Easton Nazareth Highway ( )

Easton, PA 18045

Description: Diner 248 is a American and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Good For Kids, and Breakfast
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Diner 248

Reviews for Diner 248

• 5 reviews
  • First reviewed by MsBlack
Diner 248

Watch out for hair in your food and a VERY rude manager

I have eaten here a few times before but after tonight I will not be back. First, my mom had ordered the soup that came with her entree “to go”, expressing she was not going to eat it at the diner. Well, it came out with mine in a regular bowl. Ok, mistake #1. Then, the rolls were ice cold in the center. Strike #2. And then… there was a long black hair in my dinner. When the manager came over he actually argued that it was a “fuzz”. My mom couldn’t finish her food because we were disgusted at this point. When we were telling the girl at the register about “how our dinner was” the manager came over and said “Are you reallly still upset about this? I asked you what you wanted me to do to make you happy? Geez” He continued to yell and argued “at us” until we walked out the door. I suggest you not waste your time or money and if you do watch out for hair in your corn!

Add/Show Comments (2)

4.0

love their breakfasts!

fresh products…perfectly prepared….a-1 service….the best place to go for breakfast!

3.0

Some items are better than your average diner -...

Some items are better than your average diner – like the crab cakes, fish and chips, and some of the sandwiches – while others are questionable. Compared to past experiences, though, this diner has definitely been better in the past few months. (Maybe there is a new chef? I’m not sure…) I’ve been here a few times recently with family and had a decent meal every time.

Pros:
-There is a bar, offering a decent selection of beers and mixed drinks.

-The atmosphere is very clean.

-The staff is professional and friendly.

-Most of the menu options are good.

Cons:
-Unlike most diners in the area, this one does not serve breakfast all day, so I’d go elsewhere if you are looking to have a “breakfast for dinner.”

-I’ve been told the burgers aren’t too good, but I don’t eat meat so I cannot really say for certain.

-Lack of vegetarian and vegan friendly options. No veggie burgers, and if you want a dinner-sized salad, you might be disappointed.

-Price. Some of the items are a little pricey.

Sinful 7 Chocolate Cake

Not made in-house, but who cares- this cake is beyond delicious. It’s a layered cake with white chocolate mousse, milk chocolate mousse, chocolate cake, and chocolate truffle ganache icing. I thought it was going to be a little “much”, but the mousse in the middle really balances out the rest of the cake. Not made for sharing, that’s for sure.

Crab Cake dinner

Much better than your average diner crab cakes. You get two big cakes per order, and it comes with a side and soup or salad.

3.0

Diner food for two bucks more.

Eh, it’s okay. If you’re looking for a TRUE diner go north to Nazareth. The food is okay here but nothing to write home about nonetheless it was filling. I was a little disappointed I would have to pay extra for Fries when I was already paying $7.99 for a hot sandwich and separately for a soda . There’s a very impressive Dessert Case when you walk in the door. It’s not open 24 hours and breakfast isn’t served all day.

Beef Gyro

Well, it wasn’t real Gyro meat. They only have a beef or chicken version not the real deal with lamb. It was tasty but left me unfulfilled. The chips on my plate weren’t real fresh either.

February 27, 2011

No More After 3 Times

i only been to this place 3 times but no more after that. the food was good but went downhill,staff was the only good thing left,and the decor was bland. do not come here!.

Diner 248 is located near the cities of Easton, West Easton, Wilson, Palmer, and Phillipsburg.
People found this by searching for: 248 Diner.Com, Route 248 Diner, 248 Diner Easton, 248 Diner Menu, Easton Diner, 248 Diner, Diner 248 Easton Pa, Diner 248, and 248 Diner Easton Pa.

Featured in Easton

26483819df2a45399bdd1eb546de1d7a

Link to Diner 248

Diner 248  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  94%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Everyone is very pleasant. Great food."
  •  "Outstanding staff from when you walk into the door and more food then you can eat with a superior taste "
  •  "Food is great!! And they serve alcohol!"
  •  "Everything on the menu that I have tried has been great. "
Cons
  •  "Get a little busy some time."
Comments
  •  "Go you will love it"