Dino's House Of Pancakes

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Lunch

Dino's House Of Pancakes is a American, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Everything is good. Coffee. Food. Atmosphere. Service. Every year our vacation includes a visit to Dino's!"
Cons
"It closes at 2:00. I would go there for dinner if I could!"
barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

One of the best for beach breakfasts!

This one has been around for years, has a faithful following of regulars – both local and return visitors. We’re in the “return visitors” classification. It’s good old-fashioned beach style dining – when I say “beach style”, anyone who is a Myrtle Beach long time goer knows what I mean. Good food, good service, good prices. Not fancy – just “folks.” They close at 2pm, but I like “breakfast” at an earlier time anyway, so we hit it about 9 kind of in between the “mobs.” It’s never let us down.

Western Omelette

Fluffy (not fried flat/hard) – tender when cut into it, just “breathing” goodness – peppers, ham bits and all. French fries on side, toast, order slice tomatoes and of course great coffee!

Ham n Cheese Omelette

Husband still goes for Ham and cheese omelet with couple big ole pancakes to “wash it down” – he said it was ‘just right.’

barry396 photo

barry396

Blythewood, SC

#1 place for breakfast in north myrtle beach

Great place for Breakfast in the Myrtle Beach area. There is almost always a wait but the food is well worth it!

Country Fried Steak & two eggs

5 stars says it all

American Breakfast Parking

Dino's House Of Pancakes  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/29/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/08/2015 - A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.
  • 08/19/2015 - A diner from Myrtle Beach, SC tried it.
  • 09/10/2015 - A diner from Versailles, KY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Everything is good. Coffee. Food. Atmosphere. Service. Every year our vacation includes a visit to Dino's!'
    Cons: 'It closes at 2:00. I would go there for dinner if I could!'
  • 10/16/2015 - A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it and liked it.
Dino's House Of Pancakes is located near the cities of Cherry Grove Beach and North Myrtle Bch.
People found this by searching for: Dino House Of Pancakes Menu, Dinos House Of Pancakes Menu, Dino's House Of Pancakes North Myrtle Beach, Sc, Dino's House Of Pancakes North Myrtle Beach, Dino's Pancake House Menu, Dino's House Of Pancakes Menu, Dino,S Restaurant, Myrtle Beach S.C. Menu, Dino's House Of Pancakes Myrtle Beach, and Dino'shouseofpancakes.Com.