Dino's Pizza

4151 E Main St
Columbus, OH 43213

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Dino's Pizza is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"I love this pizza place they have the best food and I always get excellent service from the owners"
"Delicious, love the wings and the pizza is always goos"
"Good food, good price, discount if you pick up, how they get around no delivery charge. I have gone there for years, like them a lot. Not giving money to chains, total mom + pops. Wally (the owner) is awesome"
"It was good I will tell people a bout it "
Cons
"Nothing keep doing what your doing"
Comments
"Excellent meat ball subs"
kristalynn737 photo

kristalynn737

Columbus, OH
Dino's Pizza 1.0

save your money, and your health!

This place is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! Horrible customer service, and even the managers are rude! I ordered a sub after hearing great things about the place. I took a bite, and realized there wasn’t any italian dressing. I opened the bun… and BROWN lettuce is what I found!! After I was grossed out, I proceeded to call management. I was placed on hold twice. The first time I was hung up on. The lady who answered was rude, unfriendly, and very unprofessional. Once I finally got onto the phone with the manager, who was also rude… told me that brown lettuce is normal??? NO WAY! I have worked in the restaurant business since I was 16. I wouldn’t serve rotten lettuce to an animal, let alone let it leave my store for someone to consume! He went on rambling about how it must have been “too much water at the produce company”. I have never heard of such a thing in my life! I will NEVER go there again, and I warn everyone… SAVE YOUR MONEY, and your health!

Sub

Dino's Pizza 1
August 11, 2013

This place is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! Horrible customer service, and even the managers are rude! I ordered a sub after hearing great things about the place. I took a bite, and realized there wasn't any italian dressing. I opened the bun.. and…
Dino's Pizza 5.0
March 9, 2009

Love it

I've been eating there for at least 25 years. I love the shrimp dinners

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Dino's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/27/2013 - A diner from Romulus, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 06/20/2013 - A diner from Columbus, OH tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/12/2013 - A diner from Naperville, IL tried it.
  • 09/20/2013 - A diner from Wooster, OH tried it.
  • 10/06/2013 - A diner from Prescott, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/31/2013 - A diner from Columbus, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/04/2014 - A diner from Union City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/09/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'It was good I will tell people a bout it '
  • 03/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/14/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food, good price, discount if you pick up, how they get around no delivery charge. I have gone there for years, like them a lot. Not giving money to chains, total mom + pops. Wally (the owner) is awesome'
  • 12/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/09/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Delicious, love the wings and the pizza is always goos'
  • 01/31/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/26/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I love this pizza place they have the best food and I always get excellent service from the owners'
    Cons: 'Nothing keep doing what your doing'
    Comments: 'Excellent meat ball subs'
  • 04/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 05/20/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/29/2015 - A diner from Southfield, MI tried it.
  • 07/30/2015 - A diner from Columbus, OH tried it.
Dino's Pizza is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Dinos Pizza Whitehall, Dino's Pizza Whitehall Ohio Menu, Dinos Pizza Whitehall Ohio, Dino Pizza East Main Whitehall, Dino's Pizza Whitehall Ohio, Dino's Pizza Whitehall, Dino's Pizza Whitehall Menu, and Dino's Pizza.