Dino's Pizza

614-235-6511

4151 E Main St ( )

Columbus, OH 43213

Description: Dino's Pizza is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.
Tags: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs, Delivery, and Takeout
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Dino's Pizza

Overall: 96%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "I love this pizza place they have the best food and I always get excellent service from the owners"
  • "Delicious, love the wings and the pizza is always goos"
  • "Good food, good price, discount if you pick up, how they get around no delivery charge. I have gone there for years, like them a lot. Not giving money to chains, total mom + pops. Wally (the owner) is awesome"
  • "It was good I will tell people a bout it "
Cons
  • "Nothing keep doing what your doing"
Comments
  • "Excellent meat ball subs"

Reviews for Dino's Pizza

Dino's Pizza

save your money, and your health!

This place is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! Horrible customer service, and even the managers are rude! I ordered a sub after hearing great things about the place. I took a bite, and realized there wasn’t any italian dressing. I opened the bun… and BROWN lettuce is what I found!! After I was grossed out, I proceeded to call management. I was placed on hold twice. The first time I was hung up on. The lady who answered was rude, unfriendly, and very unprofessional. Once I finally got onto the phone with the manager, who was also rude… told me that brown lettuce is normal??? NO WAY! I have worked in the restaurant business since I was 16. I wouldn’t serve rotten lettuce to an animal, let alone let it leave my store for someone to consume! He went on rambling about how it must have been “too much water at the produce company”. I have never heard of such a thing in my life! I will NEVER go there again, and I warn everyone… SAVE YOUR MONEY, and your health!

Sub