- No Rating
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Dio Deka
These dishes from the Dio Deka menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
14oz Bone End Filet ()
Alban Vineyard, Viognier, Central Coast, California, U.S.A., 2005
Acacia, Pinot Noir, Carneros, California, U.S.A., 2005
- Complimentary valet parking at the hotel is available to restaurant guests.
- The restaurant can accommodate corporate groups, meetings and events.
Mon-Fri 11:30AM - 02:00PMMon-Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PMSun 05:00PM - 09:00PM
Michelin star recipient San Francisco Bay & Wine country for 2011 & 2012.
"At Dio Deka the refined and technically precise Greek and Mediterranean dishes are elevated to stellar levels.”- anonymously by the Michelin inspector
"…vividly flavored, brilliantly executed food, that transcends ethnicity but still tastes Greek…”- Gourmet Magazine
Award of Ultimate Distinction- Wine Enthusiast, Restaurant Awards
“memorable modern Greek cuisine" that “would make them jealous in Athens”, particularly when paired with an “extensive wine list” worthy of Dionysus; the five owners provide “over-the-top” service in the spirit of filoxenia (the art of hospitality) for what’s sure to be a "big fat Greek night" out. - Zagat
- 09/10/2013 - A diner from Santa Clara, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 05/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 08/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 04/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.