Diya Restaurant

Cuisine: Vegetarian, Lunch, Pub Food

Diya Restaurant is a Vegetarian, Lunch, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

"My family enjoyed an awesome indian performance "
ksuraj1987 photo

Best in Town

I have eaten at Diya Tysons a couple of times and must say this is one of the best Indian restaurants in Virginia. The ambiance was authentic Indian, very tastefully decorated, the food was delicious, and the hosts were warm and welcoming. Lamb Roganjosh and Murgh Makhani – two thumbs up, as well as the Chicken Biryani. Highly recommended.

Kamya photo

Veggie delights in virginia at Diya Tysons

I am a vegetarian by choice and my taste buds love to dig the vegetarian food. Being an Indian, i am also a lover of spices. Diya Tysons was love at first bite for me. Be it their Samosa, Chat papri or Paneer tikka, you will find the great aroma of street food of Delhi. Their Dal makhani and Saag paneer are also my favourite. Cooking Saag at home is big hassel but thanks to Diya, I can enjoy it, whenever I want to. While writing this review, I am feeling the urge to visit Diya today with Rupali, my sister, and enjoy Tikki’s.

BethHolmes photo

Delicious food in Virginia

Once you have food at Diya, You will find an excuse to visit Diya again n again. Dishes that must be tried are daal makhani, sarson ka saag, chicken korma, makhmali kabob and kathi roll. The food was beyond my expectations. The service was bit slowly but the flavors of the food was delicious and great. Staff is very friendly.

Rishu_89 photo

Best Experience

My fiance & I visited Diya Tysons because we wanted to try Indian food. The restaurant was best in Vienna , and it really is! We ordered Cuckdoo wings, Pataka Shrimp & Lamb biryani. Every bite was just delicious. You have to try the Pataka Shrimp, you will thank me. Highly recommended.

G_Kumar photo

Love it every time

I have never been disappointed with a meal at Diya Tysons. The staff was fast and efficient and eager to help. The menu has solid variety from vegetarian, non-vegetarian, biryani, pizza, burgers & wraps and so on. Just amazing & creative dishes. Everything was made fresh and fabulous.

Sanjna_shukla_86 photo

Excellent Indian Food

Last week I went to Diya Tysons and I got really impressed. The food was fresh and perfect cooked, restaurant was awesome and the staff was very friendly and attentive. I ate the best saag paneer that I have ever eaten. I really recommend it. The best Indian Restaurant of Vienna. Sure I will go there again soon.

ridhi photo

Vienna, VA

“Great food and service.”

Diya offers anything but average food. The staff are friendly, the Samosa is terrific, and the atmosphere is soothing.
Being a big fan of Indian cuisine, I am a regular there, and I have never been disappointed.
The restaurant is cozy and they have Gazal nites & Bollywood music too. It is one of the best option for Indian food where magic happens.
Definitely try it out.

Murg Makhani

Right blend of spices, mouth watering aroma and juicy gravy. Its always a treat for my taste buds.

Aliansari photo

Great Indian Restaurant

Picked Diya Tysons and we weren’t disappointed. The lighting, and the warm welcome from the staff were so welcoming. We opened with delicious mewa sheesh kabob. For mains, we ate the cuckdoo wings and kashmiri mahi kabob with vegetable biryani. We went for medium spice and it was just right – hot and tasty and full of flavour. The kashmiri mahi kabob is a real star, especially if, like me, you enjoy a sweet and spicey flavours. Good food, friendly service and a good price – definitely recommend this place.

Vegetarian Lunch Pub Food

Diya Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/08/2013 - A diner from Woodbridge, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'My family enjoyed an awesome indian performance '
Diya Restaurant is located near the cities of Tysons Corner, Dunn Loring, Washington Dc Metro Area, Oakton, and West Mc Lean.
People found this by searching for: Diya Restaurant Vienna Va, Diya Restaurant Tysons, Diya Indian Restaurant Tysons Corner, Diya Restaurant, Diya Restaurant Tysons Corner, Diya Restaurant Vienna, Va, and Diya Restaurant Tysons Menu.